Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on August 2, 2012
My review is based upon my grandson's experience w/ this tricycle. At first sight he seemed pleased. Once on the Tricycle he seemed very uncomfortable and asked to get off the bike. At the very most he will push it around the yard, however he prefers all his other ride on toys over this one. I thought perhaps he was too young last year at age 2 and now at age 3 he still has the same negative response to this bicycle. For me, this was complete waste of $$$$.
on August 19, 2007
The locking handle for the parent to steer doe not lock and the trike is constantly heading off to one side. I will have to lift and move the trike back to the center of the road to continue on. It made for a miserable ride. The sun shade also does not stay up. The attachment holding the shade is very flimsy and the shade kept leaning to one side and so I ended up removing it because it looked stupid. My son is almost 4 and does love the bike because he has always been short and this is the only trike that his feet reach and he is able to peddle on his own. It is way overpriced though (maybe worth $50)!
on April 4, 2008
I bought this for my three year old daughter. She was comfortable on it and I liked that I could push her around. When she was ready to learn breaking I was really excited. After months of practice she really had it down. The first time I let her go down a hill on her own, the breaks gave out and she went flying down and crashed almost hitting a pole. My friend has the same trike and her daughters breaks went out as well. I do not recommend this trike. It is dangerous and should be pulled off the market.
on November 24, 2006
If you are buying this product because of the steering lock feature as I did, DON'T!!! It does not completely lock. It is made of a cheap plastic and doesn't completely lock. It still allows the tricycle to turn slightly one way or the other (depending on the bumps and cracks in the pavement) and it swerves. It is very frustrating as this was the reason we chose this model. The tricycle itself is made well and is sturdy, but if you want to be able to steer it yourself, don't bother with this one. It isn't worth the money.
on May 16, 2011
My wife purchased these bikes for my 3 year old twin boys. The wheels kept falling off, if it happened with one than I would think it's a fluke but both bikes had the same issues. When it did work, the boys had a hard time pedaling Down the driveway. We called and complained and they sent us two new rear pieces that worked for about 3 days than the chain and the wheels fell off. Waste of Money. If you want them for free, they will be outside my house next to the garbage can.
on May 20, 2012
I had to throw away the canopy since it was tiny and flimsy and got bent out of shape so it was practically providing no cover when listing to one side. Seat pad came off and I had reattach it with double-sided tape. I was never able to tighten the push bar so it would not twist around in its socket. Otherwise the trike seems sturdy.
Despite what the description says, it's made in China, not Italy. It is somewhat heavy to move around and does not fit in the trunk of our car without major disassembly. And my son does not like using it so for all these reasons, I would not buy this product again.
on December 1, 2012
I bought this for my son and have had it for several years. This looks like the exact same model. We used it some but it was so cumbersome, not functional to the point that I was motivated to write this review. I really wish I had spent this money on a Kettler or radio flyer!

1. It was to heavy and awkward for either of my kids to ride comfortably independently.
2. The bolts on the adult push handle rusted, and never functioned well to begin with; so it rotates and is really hard to steer.
3. The shade is a joke. It looks cool, & a good idea in theory but the reality is that it gets in the way and doesn't even provide minimal shade. We took it off in the first week.

We bought a $30 trike from toys r us that our kids prefer ridding on their own. We use this bike more like a stroller.
on March 27, 2012
Difficult to put together and though it looks cool (very cool), it really isn't practical. By the time the kid has legs long enough to pedal, he is ready for an actual tricycle... and there are better ones out there. The seat is not comfortable enough. I just don't like it and it sits in my driveway, unused.
on June 24, 2014
The tricycle was easy to assemble. The removable adult push bar is very useful. My nephew really love the tricycle.
on March 4, 2011
Our grandson is really enjoying this trike. It has placed him in a position of riding a real bicycle.