5.0 out of 5 stars It will make you Itch with Excitement!, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Itch Rocks (Hardcover)
So yesterday our review of book one posted. Today this is the review for book two. I have to say that this is one book that everyone would love. I really want a tv show made of this one!! Hey CW you hearing this?! This one is right up your ally!

Ok so both myself and my now 10 year old (her bday was back on the 2nd) we devoured this one. I was reading book 2 when she was reading book one and well lets say I had to speed up because she wanted to read this one as soon as she was done!

I am amazed how good book two was! This year has been a year of sequels kicking butt and taking names! And this one is no different. And to top it off there is a book three coming out EEP! We read this book in two days and so can't wait for book three.

The story is explosive! The characters grow even more! and man when does book three come out in the states?

Itch's life has changed so much since book one. He disposed of the rocks that got him in the hot seat and now his family is in protected by MI5. So now Itch's hope in making friends etc. are squashed since they have body guards living with them. He is trying to keep the secret of where the element 126 is and he won't tell anyone not even the good guys. I loved the fact that even through he was young. Itch stood his ground.

This one will knock your socks off with more adventure, twist and turns that will keep you guessing until the end! These are the stories our kids will want to read! So donate one to your school or library today!

Go Into This One Knowing
That if your kids get a whiff of the awesomeness that is Itch you won't get your book back! So buy two copies if you can! Also know that this is a fast paced read! Even though its kinda long you will be done before you know it!

"All opinions are 100% honest and my own."

5.0 out of 5 stars Itch Is Very Good, June 18, 2014
julie hollander (NYC, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Itch Rocks: The Further Adventures of an Element Hunter (Hardcover)
My son (10) tore through this book. It's great to see the power of good writing in action. Itch Rocks contains some fun scary passages, that are very descriptive, these resonated greatly with my boy (and there is a nice cast of bad guys) - There was lots of talk around the dinner table about Itch. Then he ran away to read more. Simon Mayo delivered the rocks. A+

5.0 out of 5 stars Itch rocks!, June 13, 2014
I loved itch and itch rocks. They are great books to read if your ten to twenty years old! I hope Mayo makes itch a trilogy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this now!, June 9, 2014
R. Leppaluoto (Ventura, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Any fan of fast past stories, intellegent characters and outwitting the bad guys will enjoy this book. Be careful. My fourth grader has already started collecting samples from the periodic table of elements thanks to this book. I'm sure your reader will want to start their own collection too.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTS AWESOME!!!!!, June 29, 2013
This review is from: Itch Rocks (Kindle Edition)
Flowerdew is sooooo evil and messed up!!!! The team are awesome. And the Coles family are fine. They like their new house by the blown up golf course.
If you like a bit of science, explosions, guns and psychopathic crazy people this is the second book for you. (The first book is the first book: Itch. 😋

4.0 out of 5 stars don't know yet, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Itch Rocks (Paperback)
bought based on interview heard on NPR as a gift. I am holding it awaiting arrival of the first book of this scheduled to ship to me in June.

Itch Rocks: The Further Adventures of an Element Hunter
Itch Rocks: The Further Adventures of an Element Hunter by Simon Mayo (Hardcover - April 1, 2014)
$16.95 $11.21