Item is out of stock from Amazon

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-20 of 20 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 5, 2010 5:12:52 AM PDT
Fortang says:
Looks like this title is already out of stock on the release day from Amazon. I wonder if I will get mine, I ordered on 9/25. Maybe this game was more popular than anticipated?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2010 6:31:10 AM PDT
Debbie Y. says:
I am surprised it's out of stock too.

I ordered my copy yesterday and the date still says arriving this week and the guide is back ordered and is now dated for next week. The guide was out of stock yesterday but I woke up today to find they have the date as next week for the guide already. Cool.

This Final Fantasy looks like a lot of fun! I hope it is. Let me know when your game ships (or when anybody's game ships) and I will too.

Posted on Oct 5, 2010 6:36:10 AM PDT
Dragonmom says:
I pre-ordered this a month ago and my copy hasn't shipped yet. I'm assuming Amazon hasn't actually received their shipment yet and that's why they're showing as out of stock. I just hope that when they do ship it I still get my pre-order poster!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2010 7:33:35 AM PDT
Fortang says:
Mine shows an estimated delivery date of 10/8, using Amazon Prime shipping. Hasn't shipped yet however. Hope I get my pre-order poster too, plus the $10 credit toward a future video game purchase. This game looks fun, can't wait until I get it!

Posted on Oct 5, 2010 8:18:59 AM PDT
Dragonmom says:
Yes, mine is with Prime as well and currently shows an estimated delivery date of 10/8. Theoretically, that must mean they expect to ship them tomorrow with 2-day shipping, although I'm not holding out too much hope since Amazon has been constantly changing the ship date and estimated delivery for the guidebook I ordered the same day.

Posted on Oct 5, 2010 4:42:47 PM PDT
M. Malone says:
I ordered this product on September 15th. I'm also experiencing this with Amazon Prime 2-day shipping. I'm not too worried. Amazon hardly ever fails to please me.

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 5:00:59 AM PDT
Fortang says:
Amazon shows back in stock today, 10/06, with 17 cents off! Hopefully my copy will ship today.

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 9:29:17 AM PDT
Debbie Y. says:
It's afternoon on the 6th and still my game has not shipped and it shows I can still cancel the order it if I want to (no way!). But my guide book that was out of stock can not be canceled and it says it is shipping soon.

Oh yeah, I have prime too and it still says delivery estimate of the 8th. I still have faith that Amazon will get it here by then.

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 9:59:43 AM PDT
Tevious says:
If they don't ship it by tonight, they're going to have to pay for overnight delivery or they'll have a lot of PO customers

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 10:25:05 PM PDT
Trainwreck says:
Well, mine is finally showing 'Shipping Soon.' We'll see if its here by Friday. Hoping so, but if not, oh well, at least its coming soon now.

Posted on Oct 7, 2010 9:52:22 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 7, 2010 11:46:23 AM PDT
Tevious says:
Mine is shipping soon as of this morning. They still say it will arrive tomorrow (10/8) which means it has to ship overnight and not 2-day delivery. Technically, this game should have arrived today, 2 days after Tuesday's release. Good thing I'm in no hurry to play this since I got other things to play first.

On another note, I wonder if they'll honor the low price guarantee, the price has dropped to 34.82 and now 34.65 before it shipped.
[EDIT: Low Price Guarantee is up to end of release-day, not until shipped]

Posted on Oct 7, 2010 10:24:56 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 7, 2010 10:25:31 AM PDT
Debbie Y. says:
My game still hasn't shipped though my guide that was back ordered to begin with is scheduled to come on the 11th and has been shipped. My game says it's shipping soon.

As for the price drop: My game has been charged to my credit card and it shows original price was charged.

Posted on Oct 7, 2010 11:00:34 AM PDT
M. Malone says:
I used $10.00 credit, so my game is $24.99. My game is finally listed as "Shipping Soon." This makes me happy. I just hope that the pre-order bonus will still be attached to it as I pre-ordered on 9/15.

Posted on Oct 7, 2010 11:57:38 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 7, 2010 11:58:10 AM PDT
Fortang says:
Mine has now shipped, with a delivery date of tomorrow. They must have upgraded my order to overnight shipping. I imagine this is being done on everyone's order? I'm glad I will receive it in time for the holiday weekend! Hope everyone who pre-ordered gets their poster and $10.00 game credit. I'll post again once I have more info.

Posted on Oct 7, 2010 12:18:02 PM PDT
Debbie Y. says:
Game has shipped and estimated delivery is tomorrow. Must have upgraded my order to one day instead of two day as well.

Posted on Oct 7, 2010 12:32:35 PM PDT
Tevious says:
Same here, overnight shipping. The confirmation email mentioned receiving the $10 game credit in up to 2 days. I imagine the delay is probably because of the poster. Its probably packaged with the game and they didn't have it ready by release day.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2010 12:37:20 AM PDT
Anon says:
Mine hasn't shipped yet, its been stuck at the being prepared to be shipped for the longest time. Mine should of arrived sometime today as well with Prime and was told it would arrive today but I doubt it will when it hasn't even shipped yet. Wonder what the problem is, I haven't gotten any form of answer from all my inquiries. I just hope it ships out soon.

Posted on Oct 8, 2010 6:02:14 AM PDT
Dragonmom says:
My game finally arrived yesterday via Prime. The poster came in the game case and I got the e-mail confirming my future purchase credit. My guidebook should be arriving today, so I'm a happy gamer :)

Posted on Oct 8, 2010 12:08:40 PM PDT
Debbie Y. says:
My game just came via prime. Amazon shipped it overnight. Woohoo. Can't wait to open it later. My guide still scheduled for Monday.

Posted on Oct 10, 2010 3:20:30 PM PDT
David L. says:
This is the first time I shopped on Amazon. I have no idea what Prime is and how it works, but this game came in the mail four days after the release date. I preordered it two weeks ago.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  20
Initial post:  Oct 5, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 10, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light by Solutions 2 Go (Nintendo DS)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (63)