Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 30, 2013
I paid $6.10 for this 5x7 album. I needed a 5x7 pocket album that would allow both sides of an image to be seen. I wasn't positive this would work, but took a chance.

I was pleased to discover when the album arrived that each pocket has a 5x7 insert so the back of your images don't have ot show, but you can remove the insert to have both sides show.

The album is nice, but not necessarily gift quality.
on June 2, 2013
I wanted a simple album that is easy to flip through, sturdy and not too expensive, to show photos to friends and family. This album is perfect. It is no frills, but the price is reasonable and it is well made. I love the simple design. It has a black plastic cover and the inside has clear plastic pockets to hold the photos. It holds one photo per page with 24 pages and 48 views.

Another benefit to this album is that it is so slim. It doesn't have a bulky cover that takes up a lot of room on your bookshelf. And the simple black cover looks polished and professional, unlike other photo albums with their cutesy obnoxious cover designs. Plus, I don't worry about throwing it in my bag if I want to take it along somewhere, because it holds up well with the plastic cover and it's sturdy binding. Definitely recommend!
on May 5, 2014
Okay, I put all my Christmas Photos cards I get in here. I have all my photos card that people give me for birthday invites, graduations, baby showers, etcs. It is a great keepsake for those kinds of things. I also have another one I keep just for those 5x7s I get of families and kids in the family. I love that I can just pull it out and look at it. I have an 8 x 10 also!
on April 23, 2013
I like the albums and loved the price. The cover could have been made out of a harder material and the color choices could have been a bit more creative but these definitely do the job to store and protect my kid's professionaly taken studio pictures. I bought one album of each size and I am happy with my purchase.
on January 13, 2008
Nice portfolio. The cover and backing not quite what I had expected. For the cost it will provide what I need it for.
on January 3, 2015
I used this for storing my homemade greeting cards. The cards fit perfectly and in general I am happy with the portfolio for what it is. My only complaint and the reason I would not buy too many of these is that at least with a greeting card in each slot, the portfolio is very narrow at the binding and very large at the opening, making it hard to store. For one or two portfolios it is fine since I keep them in my craft room and simply display them on the shelf as the portfolio becomes basically a "stand alone" portfolio when full. For my whole supply of greeting cards I need something with a wider binding, more space between each page.
on November 18, 2015
Very good product, well made, durable. I use this album to document my craft show inventory. I also have several others which store sketches and doodles. Small profile and very portable. ITOYA is a very good brand, recommend!
on August 3, 2015
The portfolio works to protect images. Construction is not so good and photos will have some play inside their sleeves. If your looking for something to display images for sale I think it wont work very well, at least for me it didn't. Still, it does work to store images at a low cost.
on December 15, 2015
Itoya Art Portfolio Evolution 5 x 7" for Art and Photos, 24 Pages for 48 Views
I've used portfolios from a few different companies over the years and these are by far the best. They're durable with clearer sleeves than other brands so your artwork or photos never look faded, always crisp as the day you put them in. Very secure as well. Love these portfolios!
on December 19, 2015
Not real crazy about that cloth border going around the edges. I didn't notice it when I ordered and my OCD is a little sad that it has that since my larger books do not, but, well: First World Problem.
Great, professional books I can show my clients.