5.0 out of 5 stars You'll See Why.
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:50 Mins
Published on September 20, 2012 by Lindo Korchi

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Size But Feels Delicate
It is exactly what I was looking for. It looks classy in interviews. My only complaint is the pages tear quite easily so you must be rather delicate when putting everything together.
Published on November 27, 2012 by Matthew H.

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll See Why., September 20, 2012
This review is from: Itoya - Art Profolio "The Original" Presentation Books, 9 x 12 Inches (IA129) (Office Product)
Length:: 2:50 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, February 26, 2010
As simple as something like this is, it was hard for me to find. I searched the internet and only found very expensive versions of it and they weren't even the size I was looking for. Then, I bumped into Itoya's book (9x12). It's so cheaply priced, but it certainly doesn't look like it. The cover is made out of a plastic based material. Which will survive water for sure. Very sturdy, yet light. Actually, it got a bit heavy only until I placed the pictures in it. The sleeves are thin. You could rip them easily if not handled properly. But on the other hand that's a big plus; they allow a very clear view of your work. Some may not like the thinness, but I don't mind. I've had some books in which the sleeves were "very resistant" (thick). And as a result people couldn't really appreciate the print; which then, defeats the whole purpose of even having a presentation book. Do remember that this is a presentation book, not a baseball bat; so I don't see why you would need sleeves thicker than the ones included in this book. The other nice touch is that it already includes black sheets in each sleeve as well.

I used it yesterday for the first time and booked a book cover deal :)

Bottom line, it's a great price, for a great product. I will definitely order more soon. Now, if you want something super fancy, would prefer leather, this and that; then this product's not for you. Otherwise, you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, August 19, 2011
I'm a fairly avid drawer, and I wanted something to showcase my art all in one place. I needed the portfolio pages to be clear so that my art may be viewed easily. So I chose this product since it had the exact same dimensions of the paper I used to draw on. The artwork can be viewed easily through the plastic film, as if it weren't there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, March 19, 2012
This was exactly as described. Great quality and best price out there! Already booking jobs after completing the book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars For important documents, August 27, 2012
Reader (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
Simple, accessible, useful. I use this to hold important documents that I need to have visual access to quickly, so I can flip through, as well as convenient to bring as a portfolio for an interview or administrative purposes. It's held up well, and the simple clean design makes it very presentable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid product, March 5, 2011
This same portfolio goes for twice the price at my local art supply. So price was very good through amazon.I received it quickly. It does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portfolio for storage and enjoyment!, March 11, 2014
I collect small art prints (5x5, 7x7, etc.) and this portfolio is absolutely wonderful for my needs! I can't frame every piece right away, so this portfolio is a sharp way to make them into a coffee table book of sorts. I just use the picture corners to hold them in place and boom! Enjoyable, affordable, well-preserved art!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the money., November 16, 2009
Ariana Bauer (St. Louis, MO Area, USA) - See all my reviews
This portfolio is great for the student or for someone wanting a simple, easy, fast, and economical way to present your images. I use them for shows as a catalog of previous works.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Size But Feels Delicate, November 27, 2012
Matthew H. (Harrisburg PA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a photo album!, May 27, 2014
Recently, we took a beautiful train journey through Switzerland. Our photos were stunning, but making 4x6 copies, or even 5x7 copies just didn't capture the gorgeous views. We had so many awesome 8x12 photos to frame, that we would have run out of wall space in our home - really the beauty of the scenery took our breath away! So I purchased 2 of these Art Portfolio Presentation Books and turned them into reasonably priced, very beautiful photo albums.

We like the 8x12 size for photos. There is less cropping needed and it covers more width of the view. We also made up some 8x10 copies. The Itoya-Portfolio Presentation Book met our needs for displaying our 8x10s and our 8x12s. With places like Costco charging such reasonable prices to develop large prints, and with the great price of these portfolio books, I'll be making more display albums using this method. I hope they always stay available from Amazon. It's a good product for photos plus for art work.