5.0 out of 5 stars Tired of buying frames? Looking to get wall space back?
Published on January 14, 2013 by mike

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective structure - too heavy to be built this way
The smaller folders are really good. But this big size came to me falling apart that the inside clear display section fell off the cover. It looks to me to be structurally defective because of the heavy weight making it impossible to stay in place. Returned
Published on September 15, 2011 by L. Seidell

5.0 out of 5 stars Tired of buying frames? Looking to get wall space back?, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Itoya ART Profolio 18x24 Storage/Display Book Portfolio (Electronics)
Being an avid concert poster collector getting this item was a dream come true. After spending hundreds of dollars on frames and running out of wall space this product was brought to my attention. Its construction is great and its made to last. It's a great way to show other people your artwork without giving them a tour of your house and another plus is that your collection is now east to transport. So far i have two and i like them so much that ended up removing 90 percent of my posters on the wall to put them in these portfolio's.I hope they make larger sizes in future. I consider this to be the ultimate coffee table book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Storing daughters artwork, June 15, 2011
I bought this so that I could keep some of my child's oversized art-work... the gems they bring home from pre-school and some of the pictures she makes on her easel at home. It's working perfectly and I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my work, December 22, 2009
I know this is for print work but I like using it for my drawings. It helps protect my work but still allows others to view it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective structure - too heavy to be built this way, September 15, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Art Porfolios - These are wonderful, March 31, 2012
I bought 2 of these, at that price I could not pass them up. They are $50 everywhere else. They are heavy duty and with 24 sleeves, that is a lot of room for your pictures. And the delivery was quick, within 5 days. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your screen printed collection, April 5, 2013
I picked this up to store my collection of 18x24 and smaller screen prints I collect from Nakatomi, SpokeArt, Mondo, Gallery88 and others.

It is always best to keep them flat vs inside the tubes and I also wanted them to be easily to browse through. This binder is perfect. It gets kinda heavy once full but thats because paper is heavy.

The portfolio is high quality and can handle the weight and bulk of 2" of prints. I recommend this to anyone who needs a good storage space for their prints. The price on this is great.

I really wish there was a similar solution for my 24x36" prints. Any suggestions?

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, February 3, 2010
I had in mind what I wanted, but I didn't even know whether it existed or not. I found the item I needed in a local store, but they didn't carry the size that I wanted. I came to Amazon.com, and not only did they have exactly what I was looking for, the price was less than a smaller one at the local store!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, professional quality portfolio for presentation, January 6, 2012
Sarah D (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Book is aesthetically appealing, and durable. I was initially concerned that the plastic cover might scratch easily, but that has not been the case at all. Book can only hold approximately 25 page holders (50 pages inserted back and front with professional photo paper) comfortably; provided page holders are archival and do not smudge or dent (plastic and paper) easily. Only dislike is tiny blue square painted on top outside of spine of binder! Perhaps this was done to help the portfolio presenter identify top from bottom? Can't say for sure...

5.0 out of 5 stars Itoya Art Portfolio books are affordable and great for showing prints, September 12, 2012
I ordered two 18x24 Itoya porfolio books and received them several days later. The books offer a great way to showcase photographic prints, or other graphic products. You can put up to 48 prints in the pages and show them at public events or show them to friends. I don't know of any other products that are as affordable and as useful. They also make them in other sizes from 4x5 to 5x7, 8x10, letter, 11x14 and 13x19 in addition to the 18x24 portfolio books. I would recommend these portfolio books as a professional way to showcase photography work or other graphic products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product.., May 16, 2014
I've been looking for different ways to store my ever growing collection of prints. This portfolio is perfect. Many artists use the 18"x24" size. There's no way to frame and display everything, so this is a great way to store my prints and still show them off. Would love a portfolio like this, but a little larger, 24"x36" or even 27"x40".
Quick delivery, thanks!