Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Itoya ART Profolio 18x24 Storage/Display Book Portfolio
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 14, 2013
Being an avid concert poster collector getting this item was a dream come true. After spending hundreds of dollars on frames and running out of wall space this product was brought to my attention. Its construction is great and its made to last. It's a great way to show other people your artwork without giving them a tour of your house and another plus is that your collection is now east to transport. So far i have two and i like them so much that ended up removing 90 percent of my posters on the wall to put them in these portfolio's.I hope they make larger sizes in future. I consider this to be the ultimate coffee table book.
on June 15, 2011
I bought this so that I could keep some of my child's oversized art-work... the gems they bring home from pre-school and some of the pictures she makes on her easel at home. It's working perfectly and I'm very happy with my purchase.
on April 5, 2013
I picked this up to store my collection of 18x24 and smaller screen prints I collect from Nakatomi, SpokeArt, Mondo, Gallery88 and others.

It is always best to keep them flat vs inside the tubes and I also wanted them to be easily to browse through. This binder is perfect. It gets kinda heavy once full but thats because paper is heavy.

The portfolio is high quality and can handle the weight and bulk of 2" of prints. I recommend this to anyone who needs a good storage space for their prints. The price on this is great.

I really wish there was a similar solution for my 24x36" prints. Any suggestions?
on December 22, 2009
I know this is for print work but I like using it for my drawings. It helps protect my work but still allows others to view it.
on September 15, 2011
The smaller folders are really good. But this big size came to me falling apart that the inside clear display section fell off the cover. It looks to me to be structurally defective because of the heavy weight making it impossible to stay in place. Returned
on March 31, 2012
I bought 2 of these, at that price I could not pass them up. They are $50 everywhere else. They are heavy duty and with 24 sleeves, that is a lot of room for your pictures. And the delivery was quick, within 5 days. Thank you.
on October 11, 2015
If you found this review helpful, please answer YES to the question "Was this review helpful to you?" below.

I use this to organize my HTV and vinyl that I use with various creative projects. The page protectors are securely attached inside, and have held up VERY well for the amount of vinyl I have stored in each protector. I have mine sorted by color. Regular adhesive vinyl on top of the black divider sheet and HTV behind. It is large, thus too big to fit onto any of the shelves in my workroom. So, I have it stored on the floor between the wall and a bookcase edge. I love it and several of my friends have purchased them because they've seen how great they work for me.
on April 14, 2016
I ordered this for my concert poster collection. The 18x24 posters slide in perfectly. There is a sheet of paper separating the posters in each sleeve. 20 sleeves, 2 posters per sleeve, will hold up to 40 posters. Wonderful purchase.
on September 9, 2015
I really like this porfolio! I use it to display my concert posters and other print art. I wouldn't put a Van Gogh in it or anything but I really like it and it does exactly what I expected it to do. I've put posters in it that are 18x24 and they fit so it's true to size. Very sturdy and solid outside. It was the best price and only place I could find one locally was right here!
on January 6, 2012
Book is aesthetically appealing, and durable. I was initially concerned that the plastic cover might scratch easily, but that has not been the case at all. Book can only hold approximately 25 page holders (50 pages inserted back and front with professional photo paper) comfortably; provided page holders are archival and do not smudge or dent (plastic and paper) easily. Only dislike is tiny blue square painted on top outside of spine of binder! Perhaps this was done to help the portfolio presenter identify top from bottom? Can't say for sure...