Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin, 5 oz
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 25, 2014
I have been using this deep conditioner for a few months now and it truly is the best deep conditioner I have ever used! And I am a product junkie with a TON of products in the closet that just didn't make the cut for me. My hair is naturally very curly and extremely frizzy, the kind that poofs into a fuzz ball when it dries! I have always chemically straightened it so it has gone through major damage. This deep conditioner smells wonderful to me and makes my hair super soft and way much stronger!! I can noticeably feel and see the healthy difference in my hair, and the keratin is what really helps!

How I use it:
I wanted to share with you all how I use it because this really helps magnify the affect on my hair. I put it in my hair in the shower and comb it through thoroughly, then cover it with a plastic cap/shower cap and sit under a hooded dryer for 20 minutes. That's how you would get a deep conditioner in a salon which many of you might identify with also! The heat really helps the product work better, and I have both leaving it in for just 5 minutes and rinsing it as well as the 20 minute with heat method and there is a huge difference. If you don't have a hooded dryer you can always just sit with a plastic cap and use a hand blow dryer for a few minutes!

This product is also very different than the It's a 10 miracle hair mask if anyone is trying to compare! I have been using both of them for months but for different reasons. If your hair is very damaged and you're looking for something to help make it healthy again this deep conditioner is good for you, whereas if your hair is in good condition but very dry the miracle mask is a good choice for you. I use both products but at different times depending on the current needs of my hair :)

Hope this review helps you guys!
0Comment|112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 7, 2012
I started using It's a 10 products a couple months ago and I would never have believed the difference it would make. I use this conditioner, and the accompanying keratin shampoo and keratin miracle oil, and for the first time in my life my hair is smooth and shiny. No more frizz and feeling like a bail of straw. I have NEVER in 55 years had SHINY hair. But I do now. I can't keep my hands out of it, it feels so great. I have bathrooms full of hair products I've tried to manage my curly, frizzy hair, and I can throw them all away now. I won't be switching again.
0Comment|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2015
I have been using this on my hair for 4 yrs now~Will not use any other~A must have if you color or bleach your hair
on October 26, 2014
Excellent. To get super soft hair, wash hair in the evening, put this conditioner on (do not rinse), tie and wrap hair in aluminum foil over night, sleep. In the morning, rinse hair and your hair will be super soft with great smell. :) I wish there was a bigger bottle because this runs out quickly. It's not enough.
on July 1, 2014
Repairs dry, damaged, colored hair and smells wonderful!
on January 3, 2015
This stuff is amazing, I'm crazy about hair products and when I first starting using this and the leave in conditioner I threw everything else out it really helped I have frizzy thick tangly hair severely damaged because I was maintaining red hair it didn't completely fix my hair after a week but I did see a huge diffrence and I could actually brush my hair but I've been using it for 6 months now and if I forget to use it one day I hate the feel and look of my hair these people writing bad reviews think it will fix their hair in a day and saying only works for people with perfect hair not true and saying its making your hair fall out??? There is not one ingredient in any of these products that is damaging use it for more than one day your hair won't become "perfect" but there is not one product on earth that can make something perfect. Also it smells very good I can smell it on my hair all day and who doesn't want beautifully smelling hair?
on May 21, 2016
So I read that someone else used it as more of a mask and added some heat.... I came up with my own spin for even more shine and softness. What I do is wash my hair, leave it unconditioned, get out of the shower and put this conditioner on my hair (but not at the roots or close to the scalp). I also pour a half dollar size portion of CHI Keratin Silk Infusion (gray bottle with gold lettering) and go over the same area. I have very thick, long hair so you might not need near as much product as I do. Once I work it through and my hair is soppy and soggy, I wrap it in a loose bun so I can put it in a plastic hair mask then let it fall once it's all inside the mask. I'll grab my blow dryer (Baby bliss dryers are GREAT) and sit on the couch and let my wet hair "marinate" in the 10 Minute Miracle and Chi Silk Infusion mask for 10-15 minutes while watching TV. My hair is getting dyed every 6 weeks right now so it was pretty dry and I was desperate to get some moisture back in it. If you use the 10 Minute Miracle only, it will be okay; the Chi Infusion made my hair much softer and shiny even after being straightened. And they smell GREAT togethet. Either way, it's the heat and time that makes the biggest difference. Just using it in the shower won't give the same result.
on October 26, 2015
I purchased the 3 step process of It's a 10 Plus Keratin...
My hair is damaged from being over processed with highlights. I rarely ever style my hair. I am a messy bun kinda gal, everyday. My hair was still extremely damaged.

I saw this product in my local Kroger grocery store. Thought it was expensive for my budget. But.. My hair is my hair! It needs to be taken care of every day.

Today is the first day I used the shampoo, conditioner and leave-in.

Let me tell you this, my hair looks and feels better than it has in a long time! It smells fantastic too!!

I have read some concerns from other reviewers about how this shampoo doesn't lather. Here is a tip I learned from a friend of mine who was a salon products rep. With great product you have to "emulsify"!!!

Here is how:
(1) Wet your hair thoroughly.
(2) Put 3-4 pumps of shampoo in your hand, depending on the length of your locks.
(3) Emulsify the shampoo: Rub it together into your hands to activate all the goodness as if to lather.
(4) Massage the emulsified shampoo into your hair.
(5) TADAH! It's lathering!!
on May 30, 2016
Why have I not been using this? I recently bleached my hair, and tmi have read rave reviews about this product. Too pricey even st walmart, but when I saw this conditioner at amazon, I had to try it. Definitely cheaper and it's prime, too.

I left it on my hair for 30 minutes, as was instructed at some random beauty website. I didn't really need a lot to transform my dry hair back into my gorgeous mane. Try it! You'll only lose some money if you don't like it. But I know you will!!! Sounds like an ad, but it really does help dry brittle hair.
on October 7, 2015
I use the "It's a 10 leave in conditioner" and love it, however, with the summer sun and recent highlighting, my hair became dry and more than usual was falling out when combing my hair after showering. My hair dresser recommended this product and I immediately noticed a change after using it once. My hair was softer and more manageable to care for after showering. This product will not last long if you use it daily, but if you use it a few times a week, it will last longer and still make your hair softer. This amazon price of $14 is very good as well compared to beauty salons.