5.0 out of 5 stars Not a helmet head!
Published on June 3, 2011 by LuvAmazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Not heavy, but not much hold either.
This product is light weight, provides minimal shine, and is not sticky. I would recommend this for people with fine hair.
Published 13 months ago by Kristin Neff

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a helmet head!, June 3, 2011
This review is from: It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray, 10 Ounce (Misc.)
I love this hair spray... I have always weighed my hair down with products to keep the curl and frizzies down until my hair dresser told me about this product. I use the shampoo, leave in conditioner and this hairspray -- and my hair looks great... even on the highest humidity days. I no longer have to put tons of sticky products on my hair for it to look fabulous!!!! Wish I heard about this product decades ago!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, March 21, 2012
This review is from: It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray, 10 Ounce (Misc.)
This is a very light hairspray. It won't hold my bangs back so I have to use something heavier on them, but it's great on the rest of my hair. It holds it in place, but lets it move so I don't look like a helmet head anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a 10 Miracle Finishing Spray, October 14, 2011
This review is from: It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray, 10 Ounce (Misc.)
I never use hair spray because it weights down my hair, but, It's a 10 Miracle Finishing Spray is light and keeps my hair looking polished and frizz free all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Product EVER, June 30, 2012
This review is from: It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray, 10 Ounce (Misc.)
I am growing out my hair after 15 years of having a short pixie cut. I didn't remember how much curl I actually have. Since I am wearing it in a layered bob now, after all the round brush blowdrying in the morning to get it straight, I have alot of frizz. I flat iron a little, then fluff with my fingers and it looks ok. THEN...I spray the It's a 10 hairspray and it looks fabulous. I get so many complements. It holds all day long without looking like I have sprayed it to death. It knocks down all the frizz, holds great and still has movement. With really short hair I always was able to wear very strong hold hairspray, which look ridiculous now that it's longer. I am so glad my hairdresser recommended this. I was really struggling with the growing out process and this hairspray has made it virtually painless! I love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Not heavy, but not much hold either., July 21, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, January 3, 2013
This review is from: It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray, 10 Ounce (Misc.)
I had heard about the It's a 10 products. Maybe the hairspray is not one of the better items, but I found it sticky and flaky.
I have used a salon spray (private co.) for years; I ran out and tried this. Will be going to back to my old spray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unnoticeable Spray, June 9, 2013
This review is from: It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray, 10 Ounce (Misc.)
Finally a hairspray that will hold without looking like you have any on! Great for summer just to make your you have no frizzes lasts all day! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 17, 2013
This review is from: It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray, 10 Ounce (Misc.)
After using my hair still feels soft instead of hard and stiff like other hair sprays do. Definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hairspray, March 25, 2013
This review is from: It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray, 10 Ounce (Misc.)
I have fine hair & this spray holds very well but does not weigh my hair down. If you have checked salon prices this is a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a 10 is always a winner, February 13, 2013
This review is from: It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray, 10 Ounce (Misc.)
I love all the It's a 10 products. The shampoo, conditioner and this hairspray are fantastic. They make my dry highlighted hair shiny and soft. This hairspray smells fantastic too and holds your hair without making it hard and sticky.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›