5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Miracle!
Published on February 13, 2009 by KellyGirls

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaves Hair DRY!? Promises To add moisture?!
I only picked It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask Conditioner up because my usual stock of Biosilk was out. I like spending a little extra money on my hair, because over the years I have found that the more I spent, the better my results.

Published on June 25, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Miracle!, February 13, 2009
I was getting really desperate. After searching and buying many products to help my damaged/fried, fine, colored/highlighted hair which i have been flat ironing daily I think I finally hit the nail on the head! I tried Biolage Ultra conditioning balm, Neutrogena Triple Mositure deep recovery hair mask, Got2b Styltini, Redken All Soft Heavy cream, Redken Antisnap, another Neutrogena deep conditioner I can't recall the name, Phytospecific hair mask, Kerastase Nutritive and that's not the complete list!! I don't know if it's my hair type. I have mostly gray hair which as i said is processed. None of the above products made any difference. My hair was dry and when I flat ironed or combed it, it was breaking off so much that my sink was full of hair. I was scared to death because my hair was getting thinner everday. Oh, and my hair stylist recommended Sebastian Cellophane to make my hair thicker and ta da....nothing! I learned of this product on a beauty/makeup review website and out of desperation decided to tried the mask and the spray on leave-in from Amazon.com. After one use of both products I couldn't believe the difference. I did my usual routine, and almost no hair breakage when I flatironed. My hair was soft and shiny! Yes, my hair is a bit weighed down, but that's not too bad as it seems to manage the frizz better. Out of curiosity to see how long the effects last (ie. cummulative), after two uses, I've been trying different products to see if I need to use this every time. I've tried skipping the mask using the Neutrogena one with just the It's a miracle leave spray. So far I'm having good results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly A Miracle !!, March 16, 2010
I am let's say over the "hill" and I have never left a review before on any product. This product truly deserves a review. A couple of things to note - my hair is turning gray, I have been coloring for many years, and am now on a medication that has taken my hair over the top. It has become very brittle, almost straw like and falling out. I have tried everything out there to try and restore it and nothing has worked until I tried It's A 10 Miracle Hair Mask. After one use I saw an incredible difference in my hair. It was soft, shinny and had lost that gray hair wavey frizz!! On the second use I noticed I was not pulling out hand fulls of hair after I washed it. I had also bought the leave in treatment as I blow dry my hair everyday. I can not tell you what a difference this combination has made on my hair. It has taken my hair back 10 years, it's full, soft, shinny, and tame. If you have damaged hair and have tried it all and are on the fence on this one, I urge you to give it a try. I would also pick up the leave in treatment, as the combination of the two work wonders. I know it's a little pricey but I would have spent much more to save my hair. Once you get your hair in shape you really only need to use the hair mask once a week, and a little goes a long way so it really isn't that expensive. I have not yet tried the shampoo and conditioner but am looking forward to trying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST conditioner I've found, April 24, 2013
I have used many, many different conditioners in my time, but this one is the absolute best! I kept it on for 15 minutes, used no heat, and my hair came out shiny, soft and manageable. You will not regret buying this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, February 9, 2009
This is the most effective conditioning treatment I've ever used. It instantly gives my hair back it's shine, bounce and body. I highly recommend it especially if you have stressed color treated hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, October 25, 2012
I really like this product. I use it once a week and leave it in for 15-20 minutes, and the result is very soft, healthy looking hair (once my hair's dry). It has a sweet, clean, refreshing scent that I enjoy as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaves Hair DRY!? Promises To add moisture?!, June 25, 2012

Well, It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask Conditioner was the first bad experience I have had with high priced hair products. I picked this one up at Target for $19.99, so it was not anything FAKE, as some people have described. It was the real deal.

The first thing that nearly deterred me from buying it was the cheap generic scent it had. It smelled like a cheap mask made by Pantene. I should have left it on the shelf then and there, but being the spontaneous consumer I am, I simply believed in the hype of what it was promising on the container, that I went against my gut instinct and bought it anyway.

At any rate, it promises a heap of benefits, none of which you will ever experience.

It was supposed to add moisture, instead in took away.

It was supposed to leave hair smooth, instead it leaves it dry and frizzy.

It was supposed to do a lot, but did nothing but leave my hair feeling as if it was more damaged than it had ever been before.

I switched back to my Biosilk, and already my hair is back to her old self again.

All in all, you can get the same drying results by bathing in a tub full of bleach. That is all.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd actually give it an 11, October 24, 2007
My hair is VERY processed (bleached and highlighted) and tends to be dry and brittle, especially on the ends. I've used other treatments, but nothing seemed to really make my hair look healthy for any extended period. My stylist just got the It's a 10 mask and used it on my hair and the difference that I felt immedicately made me buy my own. My hair hasn't looked this good in years! It's soft and natural feeling and looking. I love this stuff and look forward to using it every day!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced I received the real product, July 8, 2013
I want to start by saying that I love "It's a 10" products, however, the jar I received just didn't seem to be 100% authentic. For starters, there was no tamper resistent plastic on the outside of the product like other products in the line (red flag 1). When I opened the jar, there were moisture beads on the inside of the protective plastic, as if it has been previously opened or not sealed properly (red flag 2). I also noticed that the jar was only 3/4 full and when it arrived (red flag 3). I thought I was just being overly skeptical until I started to read other reviews where the customers questioned whether they received the real product (red flag 4). It is also not performing like the fabulous product that I've heard it was (red flag 5), so I think for future purchases, I will stick to salons where I can be assured I am getting the real product. I plan to purchase the same item from a salon and seriously compare the difference and will also strongly consider returning this product to the vendor. I'd rather pay a little more and be sure I am getting an authentic product that doesn't send up so many red flags.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a normal conditioner, March 20, 2011
I bought this product because my hair is very dry and tangles easily. It was recommended by a hair stylist so I purchased it. The product is expensive at $21.00 for 8oz. so I thought if it cost that much it must be good. Wrong! This product is like a regular wash-out conditioner that makes your hair soft when it is actually being rinsed. Once my hair had dried it had the same texture (dryness) and tangled just as much. I have now used the product about five-six times in hopes that the more I use it the more I will see a difference but not so. My hair is nearly down to my waist and needed something desperately so I went back to Redken products. Redken Smooth Down is a much better product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Same, January 8, 2014
Doesn't work as well as the one I bought from the store. Don't know why but it doesn't feel like the same product.

It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask