Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 11, 2015
LOVE this stuff. And this is the cheapest I can find this large of a tub anywhere.

Let me tell you why you need this in your life.

1. I didn't get 1 Day, 1 Day!!!, of static-y hair this winter because I use this amazing tonic on my hair and the ends. Static can be caused by dryness and in the winter in the NE, it's kinda chilly and dry from all that heat we have to have in our homes. Cured my static hair, that is like a death-sentence if it happens when you have long, thin hair to begin with, and essentially made me hate Winter in NE just a tiny bit less. Tiny bit.

2. Since I began using this stuff religiously, people tell me that I have "beautiful hair. so heathy!!!". For perspective, before I started using this people asked me if I dyed my hair to look ombre. That's cause the ends were so dry and pitch-forked they looked blondish v. my normally dark brown hair. True story. This fixes your ends and makes your hair shiny. No more ombre comments for this kid!

3. I have naturally thin hair in general but it's also long. Other conditioners are just too darn heavy and weigh it down (no body = terribleness) or they don't get the job done in hydrating my hair. Lose/Lose for me. This stuff is really solid stuff. Heavy enough to really get the hair healthier but light enough for us thin-haired ladies to use on a regular basis, especially on the middle and the ends of the hair.

Summary Statement: Buy this stuff. Like now. Changes your life. 80% of women define how they feel they look on any given day by how their hair looks. For real. So you can imagine why getting your hair all pretty and healthy can do wonders for how you feel you look. Did for me!
on October 5, 2013
I am a true It's a 10 customer...this conditioner keeps my x long colored hair from becoming damaged ...My hair has grown 4 ins in 2 years since using all of their products. I deep condition once a week with this Mask in my hair for a hour. Feels like new hair even at the tips afterwards- I have actually sent a friend in Australia a gift of this and she LOVES it , she had hair like a horse and she has raved about it ...You can not go wrong with this product and you do not have to use but a quarter size for medium hair - mine takes twice the amount but my hair is very long....Hope this review helps...
on March 16, 2015
I got a sample of this product when I purchased the miracle leave-in treatment and I used it one day when my hair was feeling really dull and dry. It left my hair feeling so soft and smooth! It's around $10 cheaper from Amazon than from Ulta. I will continue to repurchase this product. I wash my hair a few times per week and I have been using this each time instead of my regular conditioner.
on August 31, 2013
I've used this product multiple times, but this would be the first time buying it from amazon. I have to say I saved the old bottle for comparison and they look the same, and the product was the exact same also. I was nervous of buying this through amazon but the price was great and i couldn't find it cheaper!!
on October 23, 2013
I have used this as my main conditioner for years. I have very thick, long and wavy hair that has heavy highlights. My hair is in great shape and not greasy. Split ends are minimal. A container lasts me 2-3 months using as regular conditioner due the thickness of my hair. Beats all professional hair products.
Worth the money....I will always use this!
on December 6, 2014
this product is my favorite hair treatment of all. it leaves your hair full of body and shine and i used to LOVE this large size but DONT BUY LARGE SIZE BOTTLE!! Too many defective packaging in this size. the problem lies in the pump it is set up with suction from the bottom and there is a tiny little plug that comes off on bottom and when that plug comes off no more product for you. it is impossible to get top off and it just wont come out of bottle. i have had to return so many in person at my local beauty supply store that i got tired of it and just settled with paying more for smaller size container. the round flip top jar is by far more reliable. shame, better deal for large size but until they fix this defective packaging it's just not worth the hassle.

apart from that, this product is amazing for all hair types, it is not heavy and detangles amazingly and yet really hydrates the hair. just love this stuff and wont go without it. hurry up guys and fix your packaging so we can load up on this stuff!
on November 22, 2013
Great product! I have been using this for a while. I usually buy 8 oz jar and decided to size up. I don't particularly like this pump set up. Too much work since I like to saturate my hair in this stuff .
on June 30, 2015
Can we say. "Super-size Me?" Thank you for making my favorite product in a bottle so big I need two hands to carry it around for the price of one smaller tub at the beauty store! Love, Love, Love the hair mask. In fact, I use it over conditioner, especially the first couple weeks after a good bleach out. The Hair Mask has saved me from baldness every time I've bleached my hair (I'm sure of it!), but really, it puts my hair back into beautiful shape where other OTC-hair-damage-repair-intensive-wannabes have failed, miserably. I will even use a squirt or two on my damp hair as a leave in conditioner when I know the day is a pull the hair back kind of day just to give it an extra boost of AHHHH Moisture! One product that when the pump starts showing signs of low contents, its on my order list the next day. Cannot live without it, especially with the combat I have to go into every day being a platinum blonde!
on March 22, 2016
I have used It's a 10 products for several years and they never disappoint. I bought this to use following clarifying conditioner each week and to use after color service and it has made a huge difference in my hair. It's much softer and shinier than ever. My hair is thin, fine and dull, and brittle but this stuff has helped with dull and brittle, especially after color treatment.

I love the scent as well. The only thing I would change is the price, as it's very expensive on a tight budget so I use it sparingly.
on December 28, 2015
Procuct is really amazing-great for the hair and made it easy to comb through, leaving it soft and conditioned very well. However the container is problematic. The pump stopped working after I was through about 1/2 of the bottle. The top broke off and there is a vacuum mechanism that pulls the product up to the top. Without that working I had to shake the bottle upside down (great aerobic shower exercise but slightly dangerous) to get the remnants out. Sometimes I could capture the clumps that flew out-but the nature of the internal pump did not allow for me to get the rest out effectively. I got about 2/3 of the bottle out and then gave up. A better design to allow for all of the product to be used would garner a 5 star.