5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Miracle!!!, October 23, 2013
J. Olson (Lancaster, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: It's A 10: Miracle Hair Mask Supersized, 17.5 oz (Misc.)
I have used this as my main conditioner for years. I have very thick, long and wavy hair that has heavy highlights. My hair is in great shape and not greasy. Split ends are minimal. A container lasts me 2-3 months using as regular conditioner due the thickness of my hair. Beats all professional hair products.
Worth the money....I will always use this!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, August 31, 2013
This review is from: It's A 10: Miracle Hair Mask Supersized, 17.5 oz (Misc.)
I've used this product multiple times, but this would be the first time buying it from amazon. I have to say I saved the old bottle for comparison and they look the same, and the product was the exact same also. I was nervous of buying this through amazon but the price was great and i couldn't find it cheaper!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My hair went from dry and course to soft and shiney., May 27, 2013
This review is from: It's A 10: Miracle Hair Mask Supersized, 17.5 oz (Misc.)
I bought almost all the it's 10 products because my hair was like straw. I was wanting to grow it out, but was about to give up because my hair was so damaged. I decided to give these products a try and my hair looks healthy and shiney and is so soft. I use the shampoo, conditioner, and the mask as directed. I rinsed thoroughly and applied the leave in conditional after I towel dried very gently. I made sure that my hair was always going toward the ends instead of towards to my scalp so the split ends would lay down. Me and my husband couldn't believe the results. I think the key is to rinse well. I think some of the reviewers might not have done so and gave it a low rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hair Conditioner I have Found Ever, October 5, 2013
This review is from: It's A 10: Miracle Hair Mask Supersized, 17.5 oz (Misc.)
I am a true It's a 10 customer...this conditioner keeps my x long colored hair from becoming damaged ...My hair has grown 4 ins in 2 years since using all of their products. I deep condition once a week with this Mask in my hair for a hour. Feels like new hair even at the tips afterwards- I have actually sent a friend in Australia a gift of this and she LOVES it , she had hair like a horse and she has raved about it ...You can not go wrong with this product and you do not have to use but a quarter size for medium hair - mine takes twice the amount but my hair is very long....Hope this review helps...

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Deep Conditions, May 4, 2014
This review is from: It's A 10: Miracle Hair Mask Supersized, 17.5 oz (Misc.)
I have used many products over the years to deep condition my hair and this is the one I would recommend. I use it weekly and leave it in for at least 30 minutes and it gives my hair renewed body. It is also easy to manage and feels soft. I can tell when I don't use it, my hair is less manageable and dry, so I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a deep, weekly conditioner to help add life and softness to their hair. It also has a bonus, it smells great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go to conditioner, March 13, 2014
This review is from: It's A 10: Miracle Hair Mask Supersized, 17.5 oz (Misc.)
I really like the Its a 10 hair mask. I have course, naturally curly hair and this product leaves my hair soft and silky. I use it daily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dump the pump!, November 22, 2013
Cookie_B (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: It's A 10: Miracle Hair Mask Supersized, 17.5 oz (Misc.)
Great product! I have been using this for a while. I usually buy 8 oz jar and decided to size up. I don't particularly like this pump set up. Too much work since I like to saturate my hair in this stuff .

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product- A must have, August 13, 2013
This review is from: It's A 10: Miracle Hair Mask Supersized, 17.5 oz (Misc.)
I have been using this mask for over a year. I use this as a conditioner on my hair and I no longer need to trim the split ends as often as I once did. My hair is to the middle of my back and looks so healthy. Additionally, I no longer need a detangler after I wash it. This is a must have for long hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., May 22, 2014
This review is from: It's A 10: Miracle Hair Mask Supersized, 17.5 oz (Misc.)
The conditioner does a decent job. I don't care for the small, too floral for me. I will be going back to the one with keratin in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Longtime user, May 10, 2014
This review is from: It's A 10: Miracle Hair Mask Supersized, 17.5 oz (Misc.)
I've been using this on my fine, longish, blond hair for years. I color my hair from dark blond to medium and have also noticed texture changes as I've aged (now 44). It is a heavy product but I comb it through my ends after each shampoo (daily). It detangles and adds shine. Regular conditioners just don't do the job and I always come back to this.

It's A 10: Miracle Hair Mask Supersized, 17.5 oz