5.0 out of 5 stars This worked wonders!
After using this clock for a few nights, my girls were staying in their bed all night (ages two and four). It was amazing. If you have kids that won't stay in their beds, you should give this a try.
Published on May 14, 2012 by Jennifer Swanson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but
It is a great idea but the construction of the alarm clock it is a little cheap for what the price is.
Published 22 months ago by Jessycallen

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Its About Time Stoplight Sleep Enhancing Clock, Miss Kitty Riding a Scooter (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars This worked wonders!, May 14, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Never worked correctly, January 15, 2014
RMHJ (United States) - See all my reviews
This thing never worked, we could never get the alarm and clock to stay set. Unfortunately I bought this long before my daughter was old enough to use it, and it was far too late to return it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, December 9, 2012
It was broken when arrived, the cat was broken from the base. it even looks like it was actually supposed to be the base of the bear version of the click... It was an easy fix, and it does the job. I've been trying to get my 2 yr old to sleep in a bit and it is a good clock that she understands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ugly as all get out, but effective, July 18, 2012
The clock is just how it looks in the picture. I look forward to the day I can get rid of it. However, It is extremely effective. As I value sleep over aesthetics, after having the clock for about 6 months we bought another. Now both kids have one. The clock has a sound alarm in addition to the light. You disable the sound using a switch on the back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Red Light Wouldn't Work, July 18, 2012
Reading all the reviews for this one and others like it (same brand, just different character beside the stoplight), I ordered it knowing that the side character would most likely be damaged. It arrived and the kitty wasn't damaged; in fact, it had been turned so it actually faced forward. Unfortunately, the red light didn't work. I was really excited about this item and despite the inconsistent reviews, I still ordered it. And now I am one of those who got a bad one - so order at your own risk! (Thank goodness for free returns at Amazon!)