Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 28, 2014
The book cover is extremely small. Although it says it fits a jumbo size book. That is not accurate. I could not use the book cover at all. It was a waste of money.
on May 30, 2012
Not even sure why I wanted to get a book cover. This product definitely falls into 'you get what you pay for'. It's a cheap piece of polyester that someone cut out. Just like I did when I was in 4th grade and made paper bag covers for my books. DO NOT BUY THIS.
on December 10, 2014
waste of money
on March 2, 2016
Did not fit a textbook!
on April 3, 2014
this covered my sexual adventure under the hat that is ment for books, while i read about hot romances and danger others had no idea... i could have been reading the bible for all they know!
on March 26, 2015
Ok a little more transparent then I thought.
on July 4, 2012
I wanted these covers because of the paperback cover of the book, I wanted to keep it clean and this pretty much helped in this. Now I have to decide if I want to keep it or sell this book back. Unfortunately, I now have to decide whether I will need it in the future or not.
Pamela