4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, Especially with Light!
This mirror is really great!! The light is REALLY GOOD, better than I thought it would be for $8, its really bright. The magnets on the back are also really great for staying on lockers when you slam them!! The only thing I would've wanted to know before I bought it is that, the hinges can get swayed, EASILY fixable but it just seems weird I guess. Love it!!
Published on April 4, 2012 by shannonmcc10

1.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting...........
Ordered this two weeks ago (a bit before school started) and have not received it yet :( It really ticks me off.
Published on August 28, 2011 by texter

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, Especially with Light!, April 4, 2012
This review is from: It's Academic Two Door Locker Vanity with Light (00431LD) (Office Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting..........., August 28, 2011