Other Sellers on Amazon
It's All In Your Head Import
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
Top Customer Reviews
Now, I can't listen to this album without singing along at the top of my lungs. The album is packed with serious emotional intensity the likes of which is really hard to find - my personal recommendations are "Arch Drive Goodbye," a gorgeous ballad, and "Bring the Night On" and "Hokis," both of which are extremely high energy.
Buy this CD and enjoy it.
1. Without You Here - An upbeat song with a catchy chorus that's about missing your loved ones.
2. Think Twice - A mellow song that picks up gradually until you reach the rockin chorus that's about jealousy and refusing to let go.
3. At Least We're Dreaming - A song about wishing you had a better life. This track sports a typical Eve 6 sound with a catchy chorus that you can sing along to.
4. Still Here Waiting - An upbeat song with a cool song about waiting for your loved ones while they get through tough times.
5. Good Lives - A quiter song about having a good life and people have lesser fortunes.
6. Hey Montana - A very quiet acoustic song about somebody working as hard as they can for a mediocore life.
7. Bring the Night On - The coolest beat on the album in both verse and chorus that's about trying to tell someone how special they are.
8. A softer song about trying to convince a friend not to commit suicide that picks up in the chorus ina typical Eve 6 rocking session.
9. Grilfriend - A soft slow song about missing a passed away loved one and being alone.
10. Not Gonna Be Alone Tonight - A song about not wanting to be lonely even if you have to pay a price.
11. Hokis - A song about having a tough girl as a girlfriend. themost punkish song on the album.Read more ›
Think Twice - pretty dark compared to their past singles. it has a panicked, desperate theme, but the music skillfully controlls it to a beautifully harmonized, but still good rock, masterpiece. gotta love it. 10/10.
At Least We're Dreaming - a little more laid-back at first, in general a cool song. acoustics are more prominent. 10/10.
Still Here Waiting - this song's a blast. quick beat, max yells a bit, too bad it kind of burns out after two minutes. 8/10.
Good Lives - "promise that forever we will never get better at growing up and learning to lie." this is repeated throughout the song, alternating with other lyrics - after a while it sounds a little robotic. i dunno, could have been better. 8/10.
Hey Montana - love this song. i think it's so cool they've branched out a little. maybe a little lengthy for some, but it's got gorgeous sound and creative lyrics. 10/10.
Bring the Night On - old eve 6 coming through in this song especially. rapid lyrics, pretty deep. 9/10.
Friend of Mine - nice song, sympathetic, and begging a friend not to commit suicide. kind of peppy music to go along with the lyrics, but maybe it would have been too sappy if it hadn't been that way. whatever, awesome song. 9/10.
Girlfriend - very much like here's to the night on their horrorscope album in terms of style - basically, a rock ballad. they have some orchestrations going on in there, very nice touch. i was a little disappointed that the lyrics weren't as...deep as here's to the night's, but still a gorgeous song. 9/10.Read more ›
1.Without You Here 7.5/10
2.Think Twice 10/10
3.At Least Were Dreaming 7/10
4.Still Here Waiting 6.5/10
5.Good Lives 9.5/10
6.Hey Montana 8.5/10
7.Bring the Night On 8/10
8.Friend of Mine 6/10
10.Not Gonna Be Alone Tonight 8.5/10
12.Arch Drive Goodbye 9/10
Overall 8.5/10 or 4.5/5
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pretty upset that the album doesn't say "copy of original" I buy albums because of the artwork and lyrics inside the case. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Adam J Robinson
I love this album, specially THINK TWICE and AT LEAST WE'RE DREAMING. Bought it brand new and it was just fine.Published on May 27, 2013 by Luca M de Oliveira
Works great, sounds great, I love eve 6. Everything came in working condition. I highly recommend this product for others!Published on February 21, 2013 by Jamie L. Womach
As a huge fan of Eve6, I love almost every song and every album they made, but this is the one that really thrills me, touches me... Read morePublished on February 8, 2013 by juan
I am a big Eve6 fan and I bought this album blindly when it originally came out in 2003. I heard the same sounds as my favorite band in Horoscope, but they were definitely more... Read morePublished on June 8, 2012 by Amazon Customer
The boys return after a mainstream success of the sophmore effort "horrorscope".
With the return came alot of growing for the trio, while leaving the teen angst behind and the... Read more