Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: It's Been Awhile [Explicit]
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 17, 2015
There is just something very profound about this song that I really relate to. I was as wild as they came back in the day. I did a lot of things (that I look back on now) and cringe when I remember, I look back on a lot of things and bow my head in shame. I see the faces of those that have seen me at my worse. Most of them have been gracious enough to forgive me. I was never a really bad person; never truly cruel...But I sure as hell came really, REALLY close to crossing the line; The Point Of No Return. BUT, I did NOT cross that line. I DID stop...I stopped right before I turned into someone or someTHING that I would NOT have ever been able to forgive. The person that is NOW looking back at me, when I look into the mirror nowadays, is just thankful. Thankful for what I have, and WHO I have...Yup, It's Been Awhile since I was the person that was ashamed when he looked into the mirror.
on July 12, 2013
Amazon cloud is Awesome! I bought this song and now I always have easy access to it through the cloud. I have since downloaded it to my computer, Android phone, and iPod. If I ever lose the song I can always come back to the cloud and get it again.
on January 8, 2010
It's been awhile by Staind is one amazing song. I don't care for metal music all that much but this is one song that I could play over and over again. The song comes off the album Breaking the Cycle on which "It's been awhile" was their first number one song from this album.
on May 10, 2013
Well, sounds like a classic, one that will always stand out. It has good tempo, drum beat, instrumental subtlety, vocals. While not a deep theme, it is one of introspection, and relation to one you are very close with. It rocks for me, great running song.
on April 7, 2014
Great song if you have at some point in your life had someone do something to you and then send you the words to this song. Can relate to this song like no other.
on November 17, 2014
I love this song. It was one of my husbands favorites for it seemed to follow his life. He passed away at 53 of pancreatic cancer after only 32 days after the diagnosis. This song honors him.
on February 19, 2013
I think this version is very powerful although you can't play it everywhere. Some of Staind's songs are a little harsh for me but when they turn out ballads like this it suits me fine.
on September 27, 2014
It's a catchy tune but I but I never listen to it any longer...it's a song so I don't know what else I can say as far as this review goes...you either like it or you don't.
on March 14, 2013
Great song, great quality. I listen to this at the gym, but for cooling down. Nice way to end training and bring your mind back to a calm state after a hard work out.
on December 1, 2013
This is my son's favorite song and now It is my favorite song. It along with the video to it is awesome. My son listenes to it quite often and can sing it perfectly;