5.0 out of 5 stars Fun ladies night
We had so much fun playing bunco. It's becoming a monthly get together for us to hang out and enjoy each other's company.
Published 10 months ago by Stephanie Kobuchi

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
I was extremely disappointed in this product. Do not let the picture fool you. The pink fuzzy dice and the bell were miniature sized. There were no seperate pads for the score sheets and tally pads. The tally pad was actually printed on the back of the score sheet. Do not waste your money.
Published on October 29, 2010 by Amy

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, October 29, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Instructions, September 16, 2013
This review is from: It's Bunco Time Collector's Tin (Toy)
The game is presented nicely in the tin, however game instructions are difficult for first time players,we had to resort to internet for complete playing instructions

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun ladies night, March 27, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars all the parts of a fun game but no direction, March 21, 2014
This review is from: It's Bunco Time Collector's Tin (Toy)
Has all the info on how to have a party to play the game but no directions or scoring to play the game itself

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game and awsome service, February 1, 2014
This review is from: It's Bunco Time Collector's Tin (Toy)
This game is excellent and I purchased it for my family to enjoy after Christmas. Arrived in great condition. Price was better than what I saw elsewhere for more goodies in the package. Seller is awesome. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bunco!, May 15, 2013
This review is from: It's Bunco Time Collector's Tin (Toy)
I ordered this set for my husband after playing this game with friends. This is a fun and energetic group game. It shipped in a timely manner and came in good condition.

3.0 out of 5 stars Starting a Bunco club, January 31, 2013
This review is from: It's Bunco Time Collector's Tin (Toy)
Things in this case are okay, I feel that the bell is not large enough, the Bunco dice that you throw around the room to whom ever buncos needs to be larger. and the printing on the score sheets need to be larger along with more of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new Bunko game, December 9, 2012
This review is from: It's Bunco Time Collector's Tin (Toy)
My old bunko game disappeared when I moved so I was looking to get a new one. The old one was in a cardboard box and since we pass it around from person to person depending on who is hosting Bunko, it was getting a little beat up anyway.

Because this is in a metal tin, it will be more durable and travel a lot easier - and it's nice and compact, which I like also.
Dice are also easy to ready - the pink ones from my old game were harder to read for some reason.

The pouch is also good quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mini Version ??, February 27, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: It's Bunco Time Collector's Tin (Toy)
Purchased this game for a Bunco league we were starting in our neighborhood. When I opened the box I was surprised how small the tin was and basically the same about the contents inside. It is a mini version the traveling bunco die and bell were tiny! I returned it for a grown-up version :)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunco, January 9, 2012
This review is from: It's Bunco Time Collector's Tin (Toy)
I love the game! It's fun without requiring skill or statagy. You play with 3 tables of 4 people, roll the dice & try for all 3 dice to land on the right number.

It's Bunco Time Collector's Tin