Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

87%
13%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$9.49

on September 26, 2008
Breathe Carolina, with their two member band-is inevitably nothing new. It reminded me strikingly of the likes of "Kill Hannah" etc. Essentially another electropop screamo band.

But still, this album is a strong cd and worth a listen and there is no doubt that you will be engaged.
on January 22, 2012
I love Breathe Carolina's 1st album It's Classy, Not Classic. I heard them for the first time way back when Breathe Carolina was on the 2009 Vans Warped Tour a long time ago. The first song I heard of them on the internet, was "Diamonds." I did see their very first music video of this song. I bought this album at the Vans Warped Tour a long time ago. Their songs are pretty amazing!
on March 21, 2013
BOUGHT AS A GIFT FOR A BRETHE CAROLINA FAN - SHE LOVED THE CD - I ENJOYED IT ALSO - GOOD SOUND AND MUSIC -RECOMMENDED TO ALL MUSIC FANS
on January 22, 2012
Totally Awesome!
Buy it! Buy all their stuff!
You won't be sorry. I bought this one and had to buy the rest too.
i love BC!!!
on August 20, 2015
This is my favorite Breathe Carolina album, and I love it as much today as I did when I first discovered it in 2009.
on January 9, 2009
This cd is great I love every song especially diamonds. They are a great duo and is excellent for fans of innerpartysystem
on April 4, 2015