Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 11-20 of 821 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on May 4, 2010
Nancy Meyers' "It's Complicated" is one of the best examples of how good a modern romantic comedy can be. It's relaxing, enjoyable, laugh out loud funny and competently made. The cinematography and set design are gorgeous. Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin turn in deeply funny work that is both nuanced and realistic without ever loosing the comedy. "It's Complicated" is a great film that pretty much anyone can enjoy!
on March 14, 2014
Love it...only wish it was out when I went through my divorce...back in the 80's....I think me and my ex would have done the same thing....always thought about it...when this came out I couldn't believe that there was someone out there that felt exactly how I felt...no we never got back together, buy that same old feeling was there...hey, wasn't that another movie about the same thing....
lol...yes, that's right...but, the only difference is that they got back together....oh well, we are all out there...and know that we have or had the opportunity to get back or not...anyway, a must see if you are thinking along those lines...it would be a trip not to do it....
see it....
on December 29, 2015
I love this movie. My daughter and I were in the mood to see it again so I just bought it on Amazon to stream. Meryl Streep's character, Jane, is such a likeable person that even when she misbehaves, you still like her. Alec Baldwin's Jake, is more complicated. It would be easy to dispise him for immorality, but it's obvious he's got issues. I can't say more without giving away the plot. It's nice to see Steve Martin play a straight role so well, though, of course, he still has his comedic moments. John Krasinski is a gem! My favorite scenes are those he's in. I'd watch the movie again just for him, even though he's only a supporting character. Oh, and watch out for Pedro!
on June 23, 2014
OK why cant grownups act silly. It brings back the kid in you. Life is too short to be serious all the time. This hilarious comedy lets you escape with them to laugh and see everyones reactions . The future son in laws facial expressions during the hotel scenes was priceless i could not sop laughing. This is one to get your snacks and drink and put on to laugh and enjoy. I will watch this over and over. Try it when you are having a rough day, it will definitely pick you up.
on July 16, 2016
This movie is both heartwarming and hilarious!😄 It is handling the often awkward and difficult areas that people face in their lives when families are torn from divorce. The efforts to make the best of things and the confusion from unresolved feelings and pain are handled well. The surprise was that it could be done with so much humanity and humor at the same time! ☺️💖
on November 26, 2010
I just finished watching this movie and I loved it. To the haters who didn't give this a very high rating I highly recommend this movie. Alec Baldwin, Meryl Streep and Steve Martin were amazing. I have always been fans of all three. Together and individually their performances were moving. It was funny, sad, and true to life. I am not one to take the time to comment on something unless it is meaningful and moving to me. This will be one of my favorites and I am ordering it after I finish my review. I am hoping that their is a accompanying CD because the music was amazing. I hope that they will come together again to make another movie. Bravo!
VINE VOICEon January 14, 2010
This is a comedy for Grown-Ups...A VERY FUNNY comedy for the over-25 crowd.

The cast is grown-up. Meryl and Alec are high 50's so when you see them mostly naked, it's pretty realistic. But oh what a funny movie it is. I laughed so much it hurt, and I enjoyed the personality Meryl portrayed like the professional she is, and Steve martin's character was also very endearing. Alec did an excellent job playing the 'bad guy' -- regretting his divorce enough to cheat with his ex-wife -- so the cast was wonderful.

There is (nearly) unapologetic marijuana use in the film. The grown-up characters smoke pot and giggle and the 20-something children chastise them and are embarrassed. How's that for a switch? The pot-smoking scenes were hilarious and harmless otherwise.

There is an awareness of adultery. Meryl is worried about committing adultery which I find refreshing in our progressive-leaning world. And Steve Martin plays such a straight romantic character that you really root for him to 'get the girl.'

I have to give this movie 5-Stars for comedy and acting. OH I forgot to mention the 4 young actors playing the children. They were all awesome too. Just seeing their sweet young faces and healthy physiques may be enough to attract younger viewers, but as a whole, I think this movie is most enjoyed by us... the Grownies!

Ellen C Maze, author
An Undead Tale like none other. Sixteen 5-star Reviews the first 8 weeks!
on August 11, 2013
My husband and I have just celebrated our 39th Anniversary. We have a small business, yet it keeps my husband very busy and when he gets home at night, all he wants to do is eat dinner and go to bed. My involvement in our business does not require hard work or long days, so I am not always ready to go to bed when my husband does. We are in our early 60's, and because of our
business, we do not go out very often. We have pretty much become couch potatoes. This movie was an inspiration to us. We
are working on changing our lifestyle, and things are looking up. I would recommend it to couples of all ages. C. Anderson
on October 9, 2015
You know, I am a little embarrassed that I liked this movie as much as I do. I have seen it countless times too. Renting. Finally I decided to just purchase it. I usually do not like rom com's. But the movie is just fun. The actors are spot on. And the story is hilarious. For the money I highly recommend!
on December 24, 2012
While not Meryl's best movie, It's Complicated is still laugh out loud funny. This is one of those rare movies that you can watch over and over again and like it every time. As an added bonus the house and garden are incredible and gave me some fantastic ideas for my own house - even though they filled me with feelings of inadequacy lol.