Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 18, 2014
I just love this piece and I love the movie. Not earth shattering just fun. This music though has so much depth with the Spanish sound in the guitars. And it seems every time I see Hans Zimmer's name on a movie piece I love it. I like to add this to a playlist for it's light but moving sound.
on August 11, 2011
This is by far one of my favorite movies. Nancy Meyers is an incredible writer. Her characters have some much real emotion. The choice of actors was phenomenal because Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin play these parts like they have lived them for 50 years. The dialogue in this movie will have you shaking your head because you have either said or thought the same thing. Great movie!!!
on June 5, 2012
I purchased this in April, it worked for a while and then went missing. I re-purchased in May and have not had any other problem. I am unsure if initially it was a downloading issue, or a step I missed.. but otherwise it's fine.
VINE VOICEon April 17, 2014
I don't know what it is about this song, but I constantly feel my feet tapping and am in the mood to bake whenever I hear it. Guess I associate the song with the movie!
on December 29, 2015
Fun and sweet with a bit of reality.