- File Size: 492 KB
- Print Length: 54 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: October 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009U1Z0I2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #614,331 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
It's Not The Great Pumpkin, Maxie Duncan Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
When she isn't tutoring students, you'll find her weaving words in a magical place, between the ocean and the redwoods, in Northern California, and spending time being bossed around by her dog, Buffy.
Top Customer Reviews
Maxie Duncan has not been a witch for long and is looking forward to her first Halloween as one. It's her favorite holiday and she wonders why her new supernatural friends do not want to celebrate with her. There is a male witch, her friend and possible boyfriend, a pixie roommate and her boyfriend the trickster, they all reside in an apartment complex full of other supernaturals. Maxie wants to show them that the season has more meaning than they give it credit for. And as a nascent witch trouble of course ensues.
I enjoyed this so much that it has definitely interested me in the series, so I will be going back to number and getting to know the whole story of Maxie and how she became a witch.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The narration is wonderful! Narrated by Estela Mercardo, such a pleasure to listen to. Highly recommend!Published 16 months ago by GG
Funny little story. I liked the fast paced short story and it let me have a few giggles. Nice to read in between longer more serious horror stories.Published on November 2, 2013 by SSS
It was a cute story but undeveloped. The story needed to be further developed to create more of a connection between the reader and the characters. Read morePublished on January 12, 2013 by Pamela R Kinley
I like the writing style that Melissa Webb uses. Snarky enough to sound like the way people think without being blatantly ridiculous. I will definitely read more from her.Published on January 4, 2013 by K.Dunst
A great light read. I laughed a lot. I can't wait to read more of this (hopefully) series. A fun rainy day kind of book.Published on December 5, 2012 by Mj
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban