Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: It's My Life (Album Version)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 23, 2013
I just purchased this music out of the blue since I needed to use up my amazon mp3 credits.

I think I made a god choice. It's a good rock music that has been around for some time. easy to listen to than the punk music or rap music nowadays.
on November 9, 2012
I was on you Tube and was looking for the nes Godzilla trailer. I came upon a fanmade dedication video to the "King of Monsters" and this was the song that was being played with the video. I had to find out who was singinig the song and how insperational and "feel good" feeling to the song. When I feel down I love to listen to this song.
on August 9, 2015
I only purchase off of Amazon songs I WANT & LOVE=Why would I ever give less than 5 stars to any mp3 I had purchased unless the mp3 was bad quality which NEVER HAPPENS?
on July 30, 2013
Bon Jovi doesn't record bad music, and I find this to be one of their better songs. It's great to dance to and the lyrics, especially the title, say it all!
on December 9, 2012
...this is just what you would expect from him! If you love ANY of his songs, you will certainly love this one!
on October 12, 2013
a song I truly love. everyone should think about what this song says. a plus rating for it and a decent cost
on January 25, 2013
love it for motorcycle trips and working out in the gym, classic music that never goes bad for me at leat
on March 10, 2013
Song is awalys a hit for people to sing! Great party music for all to chant and dance too! WOW
on January 1, 2013
So happy to have this song o my iPod. Love to sing a long and move to the beat! Great!
on June 4, 2016
a wonderful song to add to your play list.