The Real Housewives of Orange County 9 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Bullies and Babies Vicki embraces the joys of "grandmotherhood" when daughter Briana gives birth to a baby boy. Tamra moves in with fiancé and new business partner, Eddie, while Gretchen must deal with her business ventures alone, as longtime boyfriend Slade gets a job of his own. Heather throws an East Coast-style clambake in her West Coast backyard, but refuses to invite Alexis. The clambake reaches a boiling point when Vicki and Tamra come face-to-face for the first time since last year's brawl over Vicki's beau, Brooks.
2. Evil Eyes And Evil Faces After a confrontation and tear-filled dinner, Vicki and Tamra attempt to repair their lost friendship. Terry's need to constantly make jokes rubs Heather the wrong way, while Alexis and Jim's ballroom dancing lesson rub them the right way. Gretchen visits Slade at the radio station to support his new endeavors, and Tamra gets more than she bargained for when Eddie expresses his concerns about Vicki.
3. Making Up Is Hard To Do Vicki invites Alexis to meet her new grandson. Meanwhile, Tamra and Gretchen shop for baby gifts, and as Tamra tries to get her relationship with Vicki back on track, Vicki threatens to derail their progress. Heather meets with Lydia McLaughlin about featuring her house in Lydia's magazine, but Heather won't give up the goods without a promise of the cover.
4. It's My Party and I'll Scream If I Want To Alexis is shocked when Vicki invites her to a party at Tamra's new gym. Lydia makes a splash when she reveals that she's been invited to Tamra's party by Alexis. Meanwhile, Gretchen and Slade try to keep their relationship strong while dealing with challenging personal issues close to home. Then, on the night of the big party, Tamra wonders if she's made a huge mistake by allowing Alexis to come when things quickly spin out of control.
5. The Party Is DONE! When Tamra explodes and kicks Alexis out of her party, all hell breaks loose. While Heather and Gretchen are happy to see Alexis go, Vicki is torn between her alliance with Alexis and her renewed friendship with Tamra. Alexis screams that she's being bullied again, but Lydia disagrees. Gretchen heads to New York to support Slade as he deals with the hardest challenge he's ever faced. Lydia encourages a reluctant Alexis to reach out to her enemies and make amends, while Vicki's son-in-law drops a bomb about her boyfriend Brooks.
6. A Star Is Reborn? After the battle at Tamra's party, Alexis struggles to turn the other cheek. Tamra's newly-repaired relationship with Vicki goes sour when Vicki is a no-show at their new wine business. Meanwhile, Lydia celebrates her mom's new sobriety. Vicki does her best to navigate a bitter rift between her family and her boyfriend, and Gretchen breaks down in tears contemplating her complicated future with Slade. Heather receives an exciting offer to guest star on a sitcom, only to have Terry selfishly ruin the moment.
7. Whines By Wives Tamra doubts Vicki's commitment to their new business venture when they face off in a nasty argument that abruptly ends their Malibu wine-tasting trip. Alexis and Jim celebrate the grand opening of their trampoline park. Meanwhile, Tamra worries that Eddie is more committed to his bike riding habit than her, and Heather and Terry hit a roadblock in their relationship.
8. Hot In Orange County While Heather is in Hollywood filming a guest role on Hot In Cleveland, Terry struggles at home alone with the kids. Alexis pursues her own acting career in Orange County. Gretchen and Slade ruffle some feathers when they are inconsiderate on Heather's big day. Then, Lydia confronts her mother about her marijuana smoking habit.
9. Speech Therapy Vicki is torn between spending the evening with Brooks and babysitting her grandson Troy. Meanwhile, Lydia convinces Alexis to meet with Tamra for the first time since their fight. Gretchen visits a fertility doctor, and Lydia tries to accept that her mother won't stop smoking marijuana. Tamra gives a powerful speech at the Los Angeles Women's Expo where she reveals shocking details of her past.
10. Viva Mexico Tamra and Alexis face each other for the first time since the debacle at Tamra's party. Heather and Gretchen butt heads while planning Tamra's bachelorette party trip to Mexico. Then OC housewife Lauri Peterson tells Gretchen shocking allegations about Vicki's past.
11. Dirty Dancing In Mexico In part two of Tamra's Mexican bachelorette extravaganza, Vicki steals Tamra and Lydia away for a night of drunken debauchery. Gretchen and Vicki finally have it out, but Tamra makes a bigger splash when she reveals details of her past to Gretchen. The trip goes from crazy to nuts when Mexican strippers show up. Back in range County, Alexis begs Jim for a gift he's just not willing to give.
12. Chicks And Salsa Sparks fly when Alexis and Heather finally come face-to-face to settle their differences. Briana and Ryan share an emotional goodbye as he prepares for deployment. Lydia throws a sexy salsa dance party, but finds herself in the middle of big drama. Vicki is stunned by the arrival of an unexpected dance partner. Things get ugly when Gretchen threatens to back out of Tamra's wedding dress shopping excursion when she finds out Alexis will be there.
13. 100th Episode Special This two-hour special will explore the Housewives phenomenon and how it impacted the lives of the women and their families who have been featured on the show. The special includes new, revealing interviews with both current and former housewives about their behind-the-scenes experiences, along with memorable clips from the past eight seasons that highlight both the highs and the lows of the original franchise that started it all.
14. Wedding Dress Stress Tamra is frustrated with the slow progress on her fitness studio, while Heather's acting career speeds ahead. Tamra shops for a wedding dress with the whole gang, but her beautiful day turns ugly when Lauri drops a bomb on Vicki about Brooks. After dinner, Tamra and Heather question Gretchen's honesty.
15. The Cold War Lydia looks forward to taking all the ladies on a ski vacation to Whistler, Canada. Alexis hopes for a conflict-free trip, but Heather and Gretchen tussle over who was really offered a coveted sitcom role. Meanwhile, Tamra hears the raunchy gossip that Lauri has been spreading about Vicki and sets off an avalanche of screams when she spills the beans to Vicki.
16. Hold Your Tongue In part two of the ladies' Canada trip, Lauri's accusations of Brooks' indiscretions launches the mother of all dinner table debacles. A snowmobile adventure takes a surprising turn, and a subzero vodka binge leaves Tamra tongue-tied. Back in Orange County, Heather guest stars on a new sitcom.
17. Crossroads While Alexis deals with drama as she comes face-to-face with Gretchen, Lydia tries to ground herself in Bible study to recover from the Whistler trip. Meanwhile, Vicki struggles to keep things professional on a business trip with Brooks. Tamra confronts Eddie about setting a wedding date, while Gretchen plots a surprise marriage proposal for Slade.
18. An Immodest Proposal Gretchen proposes to Slade at a skyscraper rooftop rendezvous, but none of the other ladies are invited to the engagement party that follows. When Vicki hears Slade insult her on his radio show, she plans to confront him at her "Winter Wonderland" party. Tamra reveals her wedding date, Vicki reveals that she's back with Brooks and everybody reveals their feelings about Gretchen.
19. Cold Shoulders During the rest of Vicki's "Winter Wonderland" party, confrontation is the common theme. While Gretchen and Heather argue, Alexis's hubby Jim faces the ladies for the first time all season, and even Briana's husband, Ryan, verbally attacks a guest. Tamra and Gretchen continue to accuse one another of deception, and Vicki and Lydia ambush Slade for his public insults.
20. Reunion Part One Andy Cohen sits down with Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Barney, Gretchen Rossi, Alexis Bellino, Heather Dubrow and Lydia McLaughlin to revisit the drama from this season.
21. Reunion Part Two Andy Cohen sits down with Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Barney, Gretchen Rossi, Alexis Bellino, Heather Dubrow and Lydia McLaughlin to revisit the drama from this season.
22. Reunion Part Three Andy Cohen sits down with Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Barney, Gretchen Rossi, Alexis Bellino, Heather Dubrow and Lydia McLaughlin to revisit the drama from this season.
23. Secrets Revealed Secrets are revealed in this never-before-seen footage from season eight including Alexis preparing for her big acting audition with the help of her acting coach, while Lydia makes a shocking confession about herself and Doug. Meanwhile, Vicki and Gretchen battle it out for the titled spot of Tamra's BFF at an elegant Bridal Tea Party thrown by the OC's resident "Fancy Pants", Heather. Plus, more is unveiled from the reunion, including a moment with Lauri trying to prove to Vicki, and the world, that she's not a liar.
I have all of the Housewives seasons--of Orange County and love watching them when I am doing things around the house--entertaining --beautiful locationPublished 1 month ago by deb hoyle
Tamra, Alexis and Heather rock. I love the wine they portray on the show. I love the drama, the glam and the fun brag all have.Published 1 month ago by Kelsey Kutter
RHOOC is one of my guilty pleasures, though I'm embarrassed to admit it. Ok, no I'm not! So happy to be able to purchase these single episodes of one of TV's trashiest shows when... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Lady Lisa
This show is pretty terrible but for some reason I watch ever single season. I guess its just a pretty entertaining guilty pleasure.Published 5 months ago by Amy M. Peterson
Maybe they should get all new housewives in O County. I did watch the full season plus the reunion show but it was kind of yawny. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jdances
I love this show. This episode was great, as usual. I only purchased it because it was not available for free streaming. :)Published 6 months ago by Dana
This is total trash but you know you love it! As this show goes on it doesn't get better. The obvious plot-stirring fights caused mostly by Tamra for screen time are getting really... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Rachael Woods
Only Heather continues to come closest to being her authentic self, with the newest housewife working on shifting blaming behavior to "let's forgive and forget". Read morePublished 7 months ago by Mark Burton
I thoroughly enjoy that you had this season available and that I can buy and watch at my leisure. However I was a bit disappointed with the viewing quality. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Arvt