5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!
Published on April 26, 2004 by starspangledgirl

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Spring!
I'm a retired school librarian. It would have been helpful to know that the entire front cover had been folded in half at one
point. I wouldn't have bought this used book for my grandson had I known. I'm donating this copy, and have ordered him a new book.
Published 3 months ago by Nan Wall

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, April 26, 2004
This review is from: It's Spring! (Board book)
This is a beautiful board book that I enjoy with every reading to my 9 month old son, and there have been a lot of readings!! Gentle, whimsical watercolor illustrations and a very pleasant, interesting rhymed story. Just lovely!! I would definitely buy this as a gift for anyone with a baby or young child, whether it's springtime or not! This is a keeper that I hope my son will read to his children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for toddlers!, February 11, 2007
This review is from: It's Spring! (Board book)
We have had this book since our girls were infants. We read it to them from the time they were able to sit up -- at all times, they have loved looking at the pictures, listening to the rhythm of the words, and turning the pages. The ratio of text to page is perfect, and the words correlate perfectly with what they see on the page. The illustrations are adorable. They are now 22 months old, and they continue to love this book. One of our absolute favorites--recommended very enthusiastically!

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious, February 1, 2006
This review is from: It's Spring! (Board book)
I've read this book to my son since he was just a baby. He is now 15 months and he still loves the story and illustrations. I've read it so many times that I often recite it from memory when he's upset or trying to fall asleep. This book has gone everywhere with us and I just had to buy our second copy as the first in completely worn out. A perfect gift!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Spring!, April 2, 2014
This review is from: It's Spring! (Board book)
The rest of the book is in good condition, and the story, of course, is precious, which is why I purchased it.

4.0 out of 5 stars sweet book, June 26, 2013
This review is from: It's Spring! (Board book)
Nice rhymes, nice pictures. A cute book, maybe best for the 1.5 to 2.5 years age range. But even my 3yo likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, May 30, 2013
Lona26 (Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: It's Spring (Hardcover)
My children were happy when this story hard-cover book arrived, and much happier when I read it to them that night. My boys are 5 and 3 years old, and they both loved it. Very nice pictures and words. Arrived at time and in great condition. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet book, March 1, 2013
This review is from: It's Spring (Hardcover)
Plain and simple, a great little book!! I'm sure my two-year old grandson will love it. Good for short attention -spans!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this springtime book!, November 20, 2012
Pampooh (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
This springtime book is a favorite of mine! I love to read it to my granddaughter and grandson. They appreciate the language and the lovely artwork, although they are only one and one-and-a-half. You would be surprised what an appreciative audience they are!!! I am buying this book for a teacher friend who works with preschoolers. I am a retired elementary school librarian. Every school should own a copy of this lovely little book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable even for an older child, January 26, 2011
I bought this because my daughter liked "Martha Doesn't Say Sorry," by the same author. It's really too young for her (she's 3 1/2), but I took a flier anyway. The pictures are really beautiful, and there's a wonderful rhythm to the words so it's a good one for practicing reading for that reason. I wish I'd discovered it when she was younger!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for babies!, August 16, 2009
G.S. (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great book for babies. It teaches animals and animal noises very effectively; the text and illustrations are perfect; the rhythm and flow of the book is just right. My baby loves it.

It's Spring!
It's Spring! by Melissa Sweet (Board book - March 1, 2003)
$6.99 $5.71