Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: It's Time to Brag!
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$9.97

on April 1, 2014
The best part of this book is that it is concise. Don't let the fact that the book is short fool you.
You will experience a little resistance during the exercises, but if you persevere, you can take your career up a whole new level.
When you brag with concrete numbers and specific examples of your accomplishments, you attract a higher quality of prospects into your world.
I am experiencing this, thanks to this book. I'm landing "bigger fish," now, because I am able to clearly communicate my accomplishments.
The exercises are challenging, as I said, but you have to be honest with yourself before you can be honest with others. But I mean this in a good way.
This is a game changer. Get this book if you are ready to step into your potential more fully.
Thanks, Ms. Jeannette Seibly, for this gift to all professionals.
on December 15, 2013
Everyone needs to brag, either for the next promotion, the next salary increase or when starting a new business. This book gives you the perfect tools to do exactly that, but in a way that really matters. Dont brag before you know how to do it in a meaningful and non boastful way. The results will come automatically! Guaranteed. I have used these tools again and again, and I always get what I want. The best christmas present that you can give (or get).
on September 24, 2012
Who taught us that bragging is wrong? This misperception has carried over into our business lives. Often we downplay our accomplishments to our own detriment and keep using "scripted" material from others that only have us sound like others! I learned that it is time to start bragging about my products and services. As an author, it's important to share your strengths! Thanks Jeannette for your help!
on November 15, 2011
Most people have some head trash about bragging about themselves. If it is true it is not bragging. If you cannot or will not brag about yourself, you are getting in your own way of interviewing well, getting the job you want, or attracting the capital you need to grow your business. In this book, Jeannette shows you how to brag about yourself and establish your credibility in a way that is natural, truthful and attractive to the person you are interacting with.
on January 28, 2012
What I really liked about this book is that it is to the point, and delivers the message in a clear and easy to understand way. The author also keeps a humorous spin on her message which makes it fun to read.

A great book about how to discover what your true achievements are, and to communicate these to get the results and the life that you want. Everyone wants to work with winners, learn how to present yourself as one too.

Christian
on January 22, 2013
"Time to Brag" is a quick and easy read that is a reminder that we have accomplished so many good things and it does us good to remember them. We tend to remember our mistakes but is our accomplishment that have moved us forward and they are worth bragging about. Thank you Jeannette for bringing me back to some basics I had forgotten.
on February 23, 2012
It's really not bragging. It's about telling your story, showing your expertise and be heard. How else can people learn of your greatness! Thanks Jeanette for the easy-to-read and valuable ebook.

Dr. Lynn F. Hellerstein,
Author of See It. Say It. Do It! The Parent's & Teacher's Action Guide to Creating Successful Students & Confident Kids