Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on November 5, 2012
Great band! Glad I found them. This is my favorite song on the album. Always puts a smile on my face.
on November 7, 2012
I like this song a lot, especially the chorus, the part about never changing who I am...and the clapping sound...it had a nice beat.
on November 17, 2012
Great song! It's upbeat so it's great for walking, working out, and driving. Better prices than iTunes, which is always a bonus!
on November 5, 2012
I enjoyed listing to this song from the first time I heard it. Because of this song, I will check out more from Imagine Dragons.
on November 26, 2012
great song! very catchy and now i use it as a ringtone, the price was great and im glad i got it
on May 27, 2013
This song takes me to another place. A strong theme and one which I have trouble not thinking of The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie. I was watching the preview and had to know the song playing in the background. This band is great and truly up and coming. I have seen videos from SXSW and they are genuine and play the song just as good live.

Worth buying by anyone looking for a passionate song to kick back too.
on December 6, 2012
I'm a huge fan of this album, so maybe I'm a bit biased. I hadn't heard of Imagine Dragons before this, but I loved them when I heard "Radioactive", then loved them more when I heard "It's Time". I jam out to this song on a regular basis, and I definitely recommend this to anybody. I'm a hip-hop fan, but I loved these songs.
on January 15, 2015
The more I hear Imagine Dragons, the less I like them. At first I thought their songs were pretty catchy, but over time I found them unbearable. The scream-singing gets old fast and the Lyrics just don't make sense. If you like them, enjoy the album. If you are curious about them and just want new music, I recommend exploring elsewhere.
on November 25, 2012
It's Time from the debut album Night Visions, by Imagine Dragons is the best example of new music material in todays catalog of new acts. The beats and the use of musical instruments in this song give it a very Irish River feel. The vocals are unlike anything else and the lyrics are just captivating.
on June 24, 2013
This is another Imagine Dragons song I love, the other one being Radioactive. I am more of a classic rock, and 80's music freak; but U have to roll with the times. This is one todays groups that actually can sing and play great music.

Kris L. CocKayne