5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and fun for kids
Our son loves this song so when we saw that it was a book with a song we were ecstatic! He loves it and we often find him opening it on his own to listen to the song. (just the soundtrack plays, no words) ((our son is 12 months old))
Published 16 months ago by Sierra77

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Idea
But I thought it sung the song, it does not, it only plays the music and within two days of having it, it's already not playing at times when it's opened. There is no place to replace the batteries either...
Published 4 months ago by Ann Marie Popowicz

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Idea, April 29, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars My Grandson LOVES this Book!, September 11, 2013
This review is from: The Itsy Bitsy Spider (Board book)
My Grandson LOVES this book! as a matter of fact, this is the second one we have purchased for him, because he wore the first one out! A total of 2 Books have lasted him about a year and a half. They do wear out when little hands open them up a hundred times a day (and yes, you may get tired of hearing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" after about the first three months).

1.0 out of 5 stars The music stopped after one use!, July 31, 2013
This review is from: The Itsy Bitsy Spider (Board book)
My granddaughter loves to sign and sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" so I thought this book would be so much fun. After one reading, the music stopped playing! The book without the sound is not worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and fun for kids, April 18, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars unhappy, March 30, 2013
This review is from: The Itsy Bitsy Spider (Board book)
This book came in lokking great and as described. It is supposed to play the song as the pages are turned. However, within a few weeks the music stopped playing when you open the first page and now doesn't start until the second page. I am not sure why this is happening, possibly the battery is running down, but it should not be happening so soon. The book is always closed when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby book, January 21, 2013
Liz Hutchins (Rutland, VT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Itsy Bitsy Spider (Board book)
I sing this song to my grandbaby and now we have the book to go with the song! He loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun book, January 19, 2013
This review is from: The Itsy Bitsy Spider (Board book)
I bought this book for my grandson and he loves it. The pictures are wonderful and the song is at a pitch that is not annoying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved it, December 29, 2012
Sue (Cincinnati, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Itsy Bitsy Spider (Board book)
Music a bit too soft. And sometimes it plays when the book is closed. But bought for granddaughter who is 18 months old, and she loves it...so that is what counts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't change batteries!, December 5, 2012
This review is from: The Itsy Bitsy Spider (Board book)
The book is very cute and sturdy and the song is cute, but plays a little to fast. I could not find a place to change the batteries, so I guess when the batteries wear out, it's done. That's why I didn't give it a better rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOO HAPPY, November 10, 2011
This review is from: The Itsy Bitsy Spider (Board book)
I am very pleased with this product. As soon as I opened the package and flipped the cover, my 8 month old baby girl's face immediately lit up!!! She is just too in love with this song. I am so glad this book helps give my voice a break from singing the song over and over, lol!!! GREAT BUY!!!

The Itsy Bitsy Spider
The Itsy Bitsy Spider by Robert B. Snyder Jr. (Board book - April 1, 2009)
$12.99 $11.69