5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and comfortable

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't find my correct size
Published 4 months ago by Vee625

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and comfortable, October 17, 2012
Bought these for a wedding out in the country and wore them from noon until midnight on various surfaces, tripping across grass, gravel, hardwood floors and tiles. Sure I slipped them off once or twice when I was sitting down (or near the end of the night when I just didn't care) but they stood up well and I didn't get a single blister. I usually wear 8.5 and the sizing was spot on. The blue is perfectly vibrant and exactly as pictured, the peep toe doesn't do anything weird to my toes or feet, which is always a bit of a gamble with shoes like these, and I got a ton of compliments. Totally satisfactory purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, May 8, 2013
Shoes is very classy and comfortable, im def getting in other colours. I highly recommend. Heel is not too low and not too high

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable heels, March 28, 2013
STACYLACEY (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
These are sort of orange-red in person, and look very striking! I think they look really good with a black dress or dark skinny jeans. Also, these and other Ivanka Trump heels are super comfortable. I wore them out for a few hours of standing and walking in SF and didnt feel any discomfort or desire to take them off.

The only thing is that I think they look like a fire truck bright red on the website, but in real life they are much more orange-y coral red. Still very pretty, but just something to keep in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars RED SHOE, February 5, 2013
G. Azzam "Gina" (united arab emirates) - See all my reviews
I LOVE IT ITS ELEGANT AND THE LEATHER IS VERY SOFT AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS ITS VERY COMFORTABLE
I BOUGHT 3 PAIRS FROM IVANKA TRUMP I LOVE THIS BRAND

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't find my correct size, June 24, 2014
I usually wear an 8.5 so that's what I ordered. They slipped off the backs of my heels :( . The shoe is beautiful and looks like the leather is of good quality. I just couldn't find my correct size. I even went to Macy's since they also sell the shoe. I tried the size 8 and they were too tight in the toe area. I was sad to return them because the heel height was perfect and the shoe looked really good in person.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally, the red I've been searching for., June 3, 2014
These are sharp, foxy and versatile. Most "red" shoes have too much pink and/or blue tints, but these are the fiery orange-red that best suit my coloring. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!, March 22, 2014
I love these shoes. They fit perfectly and they're beautiful. They are my FAVORITE shoes to wear for dress and for casual. I highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Comfortable, February 12, 2014
It looks really nice, it's chic, it's amazing comfortable and great price.
Fits exactly my size. I would love to have one of each color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually a good brand, January 5, 2014
KellyGal (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews
For years, I have always refused to buy celebrity brand products but I kept really liking the ivanka trump shoes I saw and broke down and bought a pair. I'm glad I did! They look very nice but are also comfortable and well made. I know own two other pairs of her shoes and have yet to be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly comfortable, August 25, 2013
i have wider feet, they fit pretty nicely. true to size, but maybe too wide if you have narrow feet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›