5.0 out of 5 stars CLASSY, YET SEXY PUMP
I absolutely love these pumps! Beautiful heel and the style is elegant, yet seductive! The patent leather is wonderful; actually, unlike other patents that I've had in the past ... other patents have scuffed and marked easily, but not these; constructed very well!
Published on June 19, 2012 by PhilaRed

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable
This pump is the MOST uncomfortable shoe I have ever owned. However, Ivanka Trump's Janie pump is the MOST comfortable pump ever. Although the Janie heel is a bit shorter, I would highly recommend choosing that pump over this one. Also, this pump shows too much toe cleavage, in my opinion.
Published 7 months ago by amy

5.0 out of 5 stars CLASSY, YET SEXY PUMP, June 19, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Ivanka Trump Women's Pinkish Platform Pump (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant Pop of Color, May 14, 2013
These shoes look amazing. I received so many compliments. They were the perfect "pop" of color I needed for a dress I wore. I stood on my feet a total of 4 hours (off and on) and these pumps were completely comfortable. Buy these in purple suede and you will not regret it!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Trump's Pumps, January 14, 2013
They are very pretty, but I have to return them because they are not that comfortable; they hurt my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ivanka Trump Pinkish Pump - Black Suede, December 15, 2012
These shoes are just gorgeous was very happy with my purchase
Look way better than the photo. Sole is leather & they are finished perfectly
Love gold detailing on the back heel.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable, November 23, 2012
I absolutely love these shoes! So elegant, tasteful yet simple in design. The overall height of the shoes plus the gold detail at the back takes it to another dimension.

1.0 out of 5 stars Like Ivanka Trump - NOT Ivanka Trump, July 24, 2014
(1) The color is extremely loud pink. The picture is not accurate. This is more of a Cindy Lauper 80s punk pink.Very, very neon - similar to glow-in-the-dark pink (2) The craft of the shoe doesn't seem to be as the other authentic Ivanka Trump shoes I own. I have this exact shoe in blue (dark blue patent) and the craftsmanship isn't identical. I would presume some altering has been made to the shoe and/or someone else has manufactured the shoe as opposed to Ivanka Trump's company. My overall perception is that it has been copied and is not the original, therefore a fraudulent product. The patent leather is too thin and the sole is put together with glue that can be seen. Moreover, the stitching within the seams are too large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant shoes, October 21, 2012
Classic, feminine pumps, very well made. Super soft leather and suede. Strikingly beautiful Still a good height for walking. A+

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love these heels, July 15, 2014
This is third time I have purchased this shoe. When I wear through a pair I buy them again and again. I absolutely love these heels. They are my staple shoes for the office.....and beyond! So comfortable, I can wear them for 8-9 hours with no complaints and they go with everything. I get compliments on them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shoe, June 17, 2014
These aren't as grey tinted as the picture shows but I'm glad! They are the perfect color. I love these shoes!! They're my go-to pretty much every day at work. They're the perfect height but still easy to walk in and comfortable. I love the little emblem on the back that Ivanka Trump has on their shoes, it makes them look like nicer shoes. Good quality. I will probably get another pair in another color.

Ivanka Trump Women's Pinkish Platform Pump