Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

89%
11%

on April 20, 2016
This song has been such a help. I have intractable epilepsy and as such have read many medical reports on brain function. When I've had a bad day (partial seizures) the enemy often loved to hit me when I was down by mocking me, telling me I was created, to be sure, but by scientists. "No more cared for than a lab animal you read about." Fortunately the after seizure confused state is brief but now having played this song so often and having it embedded in my memory my foe has pretty much had to flee. Yeah God! And thanks Third Day for using your enormous talent to honor Him and for helping so many find their way/grow/stand firm.
on February 9, 2012
I first heard this song while sweating away to TRX suspension training. Each week I kept asking what this song was . . . little did I know the depth to the message of this song. I love the upbeat tempo, message, and meaning. I have this song duplicated on my play lists just so I can hear it again and again.
on May 14, 2014
What a great song! Lively and sweet tempo. Sung from the perspective of Jesus and his unconditional love. A song made for generations of Christian music lovers and times of needed reminder.
on September 11, 2013
A great song, well worth $1.29! I especially like the bass line and drums backing this one, and the lyrics. If you like this one you should check out "Love Song" off Third Day's first album
on February 28, 2013
Third Day has a unique style in Christian Music. This song is no exception. The rustic voicals of the group help convey their gospel message
on May 13, 2013
Heard this song on the radio and had to have it,
I love everything about this song, words, melody and the heart in it.
on February 4, 2013
Great song! This group is truly blessed with such great talent. Met them in person and saw them in concert. :)
on February 21, 2016