Best Ink 3 Seasons 2013
1. Bigger And Badder New host Pete Wentz welcomes 12 of the country's best tattoo artists to compete for the cover and feature spread in Tattoo Magazine and $100,000.
2. I've Got A Secret The artists discover that there is more than one way to tell a story when they're faced with creating a tattoo using a controversial medium. Music recording artist Ray J drops by in the mysterious Flash Challenge.
3. A Family Affair In their third challenge, the artists are paired up to create tattoos for family members who want to commemorate a shared emotional experience. Guest stars Angela and Vanessa Simmons push the artists to put their best foot forward, challenging them to ink…
4. Live Out Loud The artists are forced out of their comfort zones when they are asked to create abstract tattoos for music loving clients. Pete Wentz and Sabina Kelley judge the musically charged Flash Challenge in which the artists design Fender guitars.
5. A Good Laugh Halfway to $100,000 dollars and the title of Best Ink, the artists must tickle their creative funny bone and create a humorous tattoo for their clients. Justin Bua returns to judge the artists in a hilarious Flash Challenge.
6. I'm Sexy and I Know It Judge Joe Capobianco's famous style of "Blood Puddin" tattoos are featured in this week's Ink Challenge as the artists attempt to impress him. Hannah Aitchison is lead judge in a sky-high Flash Challenge where the artists ink their work on airplanes.
7. Brand New Life The artists must envision a tattoo that literally comes to life using cutting edge animation technology. Famed tattooer Miya Bailey meets the artists at Universal Studios for a Flash Challenge that's larger than life.
8. Be Ready For Anything The remaining five artists have to elevate their game as this week's Ink Challenge forces them to create a photorealistic tattoo. Award winning artist Jason Seiler guides the artists through a "fast and furious" Flash Challenge they'll never forget.
9. True Love The final four artists are put through a rigorous Flash Challenge guest judged by Tattoo Magazine's Larry Law. The artists have to put strong emotions aside when it is revealed that their clients for the Ink Challenge are their family members.
10. Full Body of Work The three remaining artists tattoo familiar skins as old customers return to the chair. After a surprise elimination, the final two artists ink masterpieces on celebrity guests Travie McCoy and AJ McLean, but only one artist will be crowned Best Ink.
|Producers||Rick de Oliveira, Patti Duce, Traci Carter Holsey, Christopher Kramer, David Rock, Lasheia Zeigler|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|