Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Captain America Belt Buckle
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 28, 2011
This is a very decent buckle. very comfortable. Yes, I have a few that protrude where they probably shouldn't. (into the abs when bending)

this is made of nice steel with good enamel. The curve of the shield sticks out a bit, but not near enough to be annoying or problematic.

The shield i got sent was not, in fact, the one pictured. They sent me one with a metal star, not the white one as in the photo. At first I was a little disappointed, but after two days I found I preferred the metal to the white...

It isn't that the enamel in that spot was forgotten, it was just the other design. If you look around a bit you'll understand the difference that I'm referring to.
on July 9, 2014
The moment I saw this buckle I knew I had to have it. As others have pointed out, the center star is silver (steel) not enameled in white. I to agree, the steel looks much better, particularly because it is a belt buckle. It just works, and happens to look great.

The quality is top notch and honestly it looks and feels like it should be 3-4 times the price. Although not truley "enameled", it has the look and feel of enamel. This is not a sticker or screen print. This buckle is solid metal with a enamel like resin filling in the raised portions. It is very well done and I'm extremely impressed to see this level of quality at this price point.

If your even looking at this item then you need to order it. Heck, I ordered my first buckle belt just to wear this lol. Earn yourself some Geek Cred and look good doing it.

Note: This was not Prime eligible however it arrived in my mailbox via USPS 2 days from when I purchased it with standard shipping. A pleasant surprise as it was 4 days earlier then expected.
on May 7, 2015
I bought this belt buckle for my husband, and he has never gotten so many compliments on ANYTHING he has worn before. Haha I mean, who doesn't love Captain America?

I worried that it would look cheap and chip easily, but my husband wears it to his manufacturing job, and it is holding up great. Very happy with the quality!
on February 21, 2016
First off, the blue in the middle looks significantly lighter on the actual buckle. Cap's shield is a navy blue, this buckle is more like baby blue.

Also, I wore the belt a few times and the pin on the back of the buckle that goes through the holes in the belt bent! I was able to bend it back, but it shows that this is not a very sturdy product.

If you want a decoration on your waist, this is probably fine, but if you want it to keep your pants up, you may want to look for another buckle.
on September 1, 2014
This is a nice buckle with good quality and weight. Purchased it for a friend of mine, who was a part of the filming as an extra in the Captain America Winter Soldier film. Wasn't sure what the buckle quality would be but it's great! The only thing that would make it better would be a free comic book with each purchase!
on November 24, 2014
Absolutely do not hesitate buying this. I am very particular about the quality of belt buckles. This one is very high quality, feels heavy, and is the perfect size, not small at all, but not obnoxiously large either. Colors are very vibrant. Exactly what I was hoping for.
on April 2, 2015
I ordered this for my 9 year old son and my husband tried to take it from him... So I ordered another one... They now have matching belt buckles and shirts... The quality is great and the colors are bright
on March 16, 2015
A belt buckle for any comic fan. In fact, I ended up giving my buckle to another fan because she fell in love with it (I also wear Batman and Superman buckles). This one is nice and heavy, so you'll want to wear it with a quality belt strap (belt straps without buckles can easily be purchased through Amazon).
on July 15, 2015
I bought this as a thank you gift for a friend that loves superheros and comic adventures. He is a pretty cool nerd that loves all these superhero paraphernalia. He loved it and was super happy with it.
on March 5, 2015
Bought it for my son for Christmas. Looks awesome with Jeans, or even Khakis and a dress shirt. Because it is a small diameter buckle, make sure you have a belt that is long enough. It doesn't seem to scratch or chip like some of the other buckles he has. Nicely made.

See 1 answered question