4.0 out of 5 stars Good Pure Soap
I have used Ivory Bar Soap for years. I buy it because it is not as harsh as Dial Soap. Since my kids have skin problems, this soap does not seem to aggravate it as much.
Published on December 16, 2010 by momof3boys

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine for the price.
It breaks a little quick and if left in water the whole thing gets soft. It is fine though, I just have 4 broken halves now in the tub.
Published on July 17, 2011 by Persistent Tim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Pure Soap, December 16, 2010
This review is from: Ivory Original 16-Count: Bath Size Bars 4 Oz (Pack of 2) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best soap, January 17, 2011
I've been using Ivory Soap all my life and I think it's the best soap. It's the purest soap there is. If there'a one downside it would be it's a little dry, meaning it may leave the skin a little dry as it doesn't have added moisturizers in it like other soaps do. But it's not that big of a deal. There is no harsh chemicals or perfumes in it. I think the smell is perfect - light and fresh. And it always gives me a good cleaning after my showers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Lose with Ivory soap, December 3, 2010
I've gone back to the old tried and true Ivory soap from another generation. Beats all those pricey fragrant designer soaps and always leaves a clean just washed aura. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally I can wash my face again!!!, November 16, 2011
This soap is great for my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin, and was looking for a soap to use that would not break me out. I have tried dove, cetaphil. st ives, oil of olay, ... etc... (pretty much everything.) And for the people who said it does not have a good smell...Its natural! The whole reason a lot of people buy it so they will not break out. If you want perfume in your soap, then get a different kind.... Some people..... lol..... Any who.... this is better than dove to me as well, bc I Also have rosecea and this soap does not make my face itch either! And it always feels so clean afterwards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically raw, just the way I like it, March 5, 2012
I started using Ivory Soap bars in college because it was cheap. However, although I can afford much more these days, this is the only soap I've used in the last 25 years.

Personally, I don't want soap mixed with deodorants or other scents. I just want to smell clean, not smell like flowers. When you're done using this soap, your body will be fresh and clean -- no aroma disguise necessary.

And don't worry, Ivory will also lather as good as other soaps but doesn't need special ingredients to do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply soap, November 27, 2011
Milleria (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
It's soap. It doesn't smell bad or good, it doesn't have any fancy exfoliants or moisturizers, but it cleans my skin very well. And that's all I want in soap. For this price, I've purchased this soap numerous times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price - buy in bulk and save!, February 27, 2011
Bars are slightly bigger than what my local grocery store carries, so this was an even better deal than I thought I was getting. Not much I can say about Ivory soap that hasn't been said already in this item's reviews or elsewhere - it's mild, doesn't cause skin breakouts for myself or my wife, and isn't loaded down with a bunch of perfumes, and simply works. We both grew up with Ivory, have been using it together in our home for a decade now, and will for decades to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good soap, January 14, 2014
Almost everyone in my family uses ivory bars of soap. It's a very good soap. The scent is very nice. It always makes me feel very clean after every use. It has never irritated my skin. No rash. No itchy feeling after using it. I love this soap. I've used it for years and will continue to use ivory bars of soap. I was at target today and they had 10 bars of ivory soap in a pack for 3 dollars. They had an aloe one so I got that. Never seen it b4. It should be nice just like the original ivory :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, June 9, 2013
I. Weiner (Englishtown, NJ) - See all my reviews
I use nothing more than Ivory soap and this package deal was a very good one. The soap does what it's supposed to do - clean you up. A great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this soap, July 23, 2012
A great price for the quantity. If there's any type of Apocalypse, I won't be smelling funky for a while. I think I bought a pack back in 2011, and still have over half left.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›