Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 18, 2014
This corset is flawless! I am 5'3, about 105lbs and a 32A...the small just barley fit me and I'm so thankful it did...so size up! The best part about this corset is that it is not a restricting material. It almost has some stretch in it, which makes it very comfy, well for a corset :) Deff recommend...you will not be disappointed! So so pretty <3
on January 14, 2014
This item is even prettier in person that it is in the description. I followed the size chart that the seller provided me after I email her about it. I went with the size it suggested and its perfect. I couldn't have asked for better and was very pleasantly surprised since its a corset I bought online.
on November 9, 2013
I really like it, it fits great. for me it was breathable so I should have gotten small but I love it anyways (:
on February 25, 2014
Top was a little small. If you are ordering, order 1-2 sizes larger because the tops run on the small side. But it was beautiful and well made. I guess it will give me motivaation to lose weight so that I can fit into this. Overall great service… Product came quickly…
on February 19, 2015
This top is almost two sizes too small. It is cute. and I like the color.
There is no panel in the back. It is just two separate pieces of material put together by laced string in back. I can't wear it without a jacket because I had to loosen the strings so far. Might return it.
on March 30, 2014
REALLY GOOD THANK YOU I LOVE IT
THE PRODUCT IS VERY GOOD FOR ME.
FIT AS EXPECTED.
ALL COLOR IS OK
on April 26, 2014
This was purchased for my daughter who is 5'5, 110lbs, the small was a perfect fit for those wondering about sizing. It seems to be well made and is flexible with a little stretch. For the price you can hardly go wrong.
on October 13, 2014
love it on her
on September 22, 2014
This product was perfect. Looks hot, durable, and totally affordable. Can't believe I got such a great product for this price. It is adjustable so it can't be too big for you or too small.
on April 24, 2015
I usually wear the smal size and I followed the reviews then I ordored the medium size, but it was to big for me. I'm an European woman!