Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 9, 2014
I ordered a small size, I wear a 34C bra and I have a tummy and the size small corset fits perfect. I had to let it out a bit in the back but not a problem at all. Came with a thong. Totally recommend this purchase. Fits snug and is sturdy, so it will last a while.
on March 23, 2014
I still can't get over how absotively perfect this corset is. I've wanted a corset for ages but haven't had the money for a proper one, and this corset is the perfect compromise. It's super cheap and super gorgeous (the blue is just as lovely as in the picture, and the details are blissfully non-obnoxious) and best of all it fits (and I dare say makes my boobs look excellent, which is, I suppose, the goal in part, eh?). Sizing is in my experience the hardest part of ordering from Amazon, so it's great to have guessed right on my first try. For reference, shipping's kinda slow (it's shipped from out of the US), and if anyone needs a size comparison, I'm 34-29-38 and, while the corset is snug around my waist and hips (a good thing, of course!) a Medium did just fine. :)
on January 22, 2015
I really loved it. It did not feel cheap at all maybe worth $25+. The design is pretty and it is true to the photo. I ordered a size small and it fit fairly well. I can barely move so I think that's the idea of a corset. I say it's worth it just to have for Beyond Wonderland or Steampunk Cosplay. Oh and it also comes with a thong which I'm not too much of a fan of.
review image
on October 26, 2014
I've read many reviews that say these run small, but I measured as a medium and a medium was much too large. I ordered this one in a small, and it fits great! The clasps in the front are a bit of a pain in the ass, but other than that, it's amazing. I wasn't expecting the matching thong that came with it, not that my boyfriend will complain. I haven't tried on the thong yet, I'll update after I do. It's a bit annoying that I have to tighten the corset AFTER I put it on, since the clasps are impossible, and I'll have to do it myself becuase it's a surprise for my boyfriend. Other than that, I love how it fits and feels, I didn't want to take it off after I had tried it on!
on August 31, 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend to have a little bit of fun and boy did we! Had the right color scheme we both enjoyed and it looked exceptional on her, especially considering the price!

Ok and now for the ladies. She purchased a large. Her measurements are 5'10, bra size is 36b, waist is approx 34, and hips are approx 37. She was able to breathe in it with no issues. The lacing of course she needed some help and the back was a bit wide on the lacing when I got her in it ( was a wide V). Could have maybe gotten a size larger to fit better.

All in all not a bad grab, please note, this is her first corset, so take it with a grain of salt.
on October 20, 2014
i love the corset, its strong and seems like it will last a long time. i really like the metal clasps instead of a zipper which can brake more easily.
it came a few days early too..
it fits a litte small, meaning i cant get the back to meet, but it fits and it looks amazing
so excited to wear it out ! ^_^
if your a skinny person this will definitely work for you, if your a little bigger the larger sizes might be better, i got a medium
on May 30, 2014
I carefully read the reviews for this item and decided to order a size larger. The corset arrived in 2 weeks and was so pretty. I was so sad when I put it on and found it was too big. I ordered a large and I am a 34 c,27inch waist and 36 1/2 inch hip. I read on another site that you should order an inch or two smaller than your waist measurment so that when you tighten it everything will be pushed up. I ordered this for a special occasion and it would take too long to exchange it so I ordered one from another site. Bummer deal
on December 27, 2014
Please! If you have any sort of waist at all. Order this as is written in the sizing chart! Some people are saying order 2,3, or 4 sizes up! This is wrong! I am 5'7 125lbs I have an hour glass figure this item fit me just as it says on the sizing chart! If you are not sure of your size measure yourself with a tape measure.

This item is beautiful it looks and feels more expensive then it costs. I love it and will be buying more corsets from this brand.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2015
Oh, what to say about this piece! This piece has a great feel, by boobs sit perfectly into place and I can move and breathe with ease. They get a 100% from my vote alone. But I really think they under advertised this piece. It's more than great!
on December 21, 2013
This corset is well made, with plastic boning. There is a metal clasp that opens the front, which makes it more stiff than the boning alone would have. The wife also loves it, She says it's adorable. We ordered two different corsets, and payed less than 25$. Both of them fit, we will be buying more.