Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ivy Shi Women's Overbust Sweetheart Corset Top
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 17, 2013
Since there is no size chart listed here for this company, I followed Amazon's.

Well, this thing says it is a 2xl, and it is more like a medium. I couldn't even get it ON myself. I don't even know what size to get... according to A DIFFERENT size chart, I should get a 5xl... then again, I HAVE NO IDEA.

So I am hoping they can resend a better size. If they can, and it FITS, according to MY MEASUREMENTS and their charts, then I'll give them a better rating.

UPDATE:

I was provided with the correct size chart directly from the seller, who promptly fixed my order, no charge. They let me keep the original one they sent as well. Very happy with my new one! It just arrived within about 5 days after I contacted them. Their rating has been updated :)
55 comments|72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2013
(SIZE) So I ordered this in the white medium even though I wear a size small because someone has suggested to go one size up for a better fit. This is not true, at least in my case. If you are quite busty, maybe...idk. Otherwise, if you usually wear a small, I would say its safe to order the small. This runs pretty true to size for being a company outside of the US.

(CUSTOMER SERVICE) I order this product in white medium but I received a Large with a matching thong... I contacted the seller and I believe they replied within a few hours. We exchanged a few emails (with them responding VERY fast- I was quite impressed). Basically they just apologized, and offered to send me the medium I originally ordered. I'm glad that their customer service is like that, I am quite a happy customer! Even though I wished I had ordered the small to begin with, I would say that their customer service is amazing and I will definitely buy from this company again!

(CORSET) About the corset- it is very high quality, I would say it looks like it costs almost twice as much as the fifteen I paid for it. The corset is made of a thicker material than I thought, its structured, defined and very very pretty. When you hold it in your hands, it feels like its made up of a strong, quality fabric. It comes with a thong, but honestly it looks quite uncomfortable and made of the thick material the corset is made of, so its structured and not soft for down there. Its made of a triangle for the front only, and everything else is a thick string.. I'm not going to wear it but I really like how they put in an effort to give you a free product, and I thought that its a very nice gesture, a sure sign that the company wants to give you a little extra because they care.

:) -would buy again- Thanks!

product as of 11/15/13
on February 26, 2014
Fits as expected I so fell in love with this the second I put it on. I'm 5'5 34 bust 26 at the waist and 36 hip and the medium fit perfect I have plenty of room to let it out or take it in if need be. Will for sure order more of these.
on March 18, 2014
It is very pretty but requires you to order much larger than your normal size. I am l-xl. I had to order a 6x to fit. the quality and the look is very good. Just order carefully when it comes to size. Came pretty quickly too. I expected the delivery time to take longer.
on October 24, 2013
I love it! It's so cute and the material is good. The only problem is that runs pretty small, I'm usually a M size, I ordered an XL and still I have to adjust it to fits in it.
on September 6, 2014
Okay, I'm 5'4, 105lbs, 33/26/33, c-cup. Very very tiny. Like, people ask me "if I eat" on a daily basis, lol, So ya, Im a small if u ever did see one. I went by their size chart under the description and the small was the closest fit. When it gets here, I could barely put it on. I mean, I physically could, had I not any need to breathe, eat, or bend over. And there had to be at least 1 inch of an opening in the back to be even remotely comfortable. And I also noticed that due to my chest size (thanks mom$$ lol) it no longer resembled a sweetheart neckline... It was more straight across. My boobs were literally suffocating. The small is definitely not for anyone any larger than an A cup. It was pretty obvious the small did not fit me. The only people I could see fitting into a small would be the extra teeny tiny, small breasted, small framed, on the shorter side, Asian ladies like you would see at the nail salon. After all, these are Asian sizes. Not trying to be funny, I'm trying to help someone decide which size they should buy.

So I reordered a medium. The medium got here today, and I could not be more happy. :) It fits like a glove and I do not even have to unlace it, which is ideal for me. Their size chart seems to be off a few centimeters, although I can promise you, once on, the waist is exact. The medium is exactly 67 centis and the small is 63 (when laced closed). The seller gave me a refund on the small, so I'm happy.

FYI, the got the Victorian style, As well, and the small fits but is actually kinda large on me in the bust, lol, go figure... Still wearable though, just need a padded strapless. So they are two very diff sizes, and it's hard to tell Bc the Victorian doesn't have a size chart on the page, except amazons standard.. Which clearly isn't close to correct with these. And of course, before it got here, I had reordered that one in medium, too, based on how THIS small fit. Big mistake. The small came like a day after I reordered it in medium, and like I said fit pretty well. So now I have an extra Victorian style too. As well as this in a small that I can't wear either. But szivyshi and Surenow (the two sellers I bought from) both refunded me so it's fine. Don't get me wrong, once you find the correct size, these are sooooo worth the money and are very well made, The corsets are awesome. Very pretty and elegant.. without looking like a sex worker.

Another update 10/8/14:
My mom liked it so much she wanted one, so I took her measurements and the closest was for 4x.. And she's not even remotely overweight. She weights about 140, wears a 38D/DD, ~38" hips, but carries some weight and her stomach area.. So her waiste is ~42". The 4X fit like a charm. She has an abdominal hernia so it was obviously tight around the waist but we were able to get it closed and it was cute, I haven't seen her face light up like that in years. she looked pretty lovely and she's 60! The one thing is, she had a hard time arranging her breasts in the bust area because they aren't as perky as they used to be. So if gravity has moderately affected your breasts, you may want to consider wearing a strapless bra with this. Not a big deal. So yeah, like I said, once you find the right size, it's really a very pretty corset. I promise you will not look like a dominatrix.. Lol unless you match this with fishnets and a crotchless thong.. But hey, I don't judge :)
on March 5, 2015
This is an absolutely beautiful corset. I ordered Black in a Small. I am a small, size zero, with a 27" waist, and a 32" bust. I am an A or B cup in bra, depending on the bra. This corset fit me perfectly. The corset is very sturdy, and very well put together. It definitely looks top of the line, for a very low price. It came in relatively quickly, compared to the estimated delivery date.

I ordered this to wear to the Rocky Horror Picture show. While there I got several compliments on it. I then used it as part of my halloween costume, and once again, got several compliments on it. This corset is a great sexy top for "sexy time" as well.

In order to get the corset to work, you first have loosen the back ribbons quite a bit. Then you'll have to latch all the front hooks, which -for me- was difficult at first, because they're all connected to one piece of metal. After getting all of those attached, you will have to tighten the ribbons on the back, and tie them off. (Not everyone will necessarily know that.) To get it to accentuate smaller breasts, have the corset as tight as you can bear it. And adjust your lady lumps to where they aren't being pushed down, but rather pushed up.

Over all, it is definitely worth the buy. It is great quality for a very cheap price. I will definitely order from this seller again when shopping for my next corset.
review image review image
on March 31, 2014
I am a photographer and I bought this as part of my wardrobe for models & private clients to wear. So I can only speak for the quality and not how it fits, LOL. The quality of the corset is very good. I always help the girls get into the different corsets so cheers to those of you that can do it by yourselves! It seems like a two person job getting a girl into one of these, haha. The ribbon in the back that you use to adjust the corset is on the cheap side and I could see someone might want to replace it with regular string or something more durable. But the corset looks cool!! Nice bright red pattern and deep black mix very well, enjoy!
on February 3, 2014
This is pretty much as expected. I'm a C cup, 115lb, 5'3", and ordered the Medium, per customer reviews. I ended up having to tie the back corset as tight as it can go, and even still it is loose in the breast area.

Other than that, the fabric is perfect. Looks gorgeous and high-quality. The seams and clips are all pristine. Very pretty piece of clothing. I would order from this seller again, but maybe get the Small instead this time!
on January 13, 2014
The Fit is accurate based on the "pre-cinched" waist size, and this cute corset arrived via USPS 7 days after ordering it, much to my surprise. The quality is very good, especially taking the price into account. The rear tie sting is adequate and fully functional, but nothing special. The overall look of the corset is very nice. My 5-star rating partially takes low price into account, but it would be at least 4-star even at full price.