Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on March 25, 2014
Received the headset and was eager to try it out. Looks sharp with the red and black styling. First fit was good for my small neck and ear buds sat comfortably in my ear. The red plastic covering the back of the neck was loose on one side. Tried to push it back but it did not stay. It wasn't a snap joi nt but it needed to be glued in place. No big deal. Will do that if I decide to keep it.

Unfortunately I will have to wait for some instructions before I can review the sound quality and pairing capabilities. I could not truth this unit on. There is one pin hole marked with on/off below it. Tried the usual paper clip method but can't feel any clicks and given the fragility of the product, I dare not pushed too hard. Waiting for others to comment on how to turn this unit on and off. If unable to do that, it is going back.

Update:
Vendor replied with options to return or replace it but I got it figured out and now testing the unit before final decision.

Do not stick anything into the pin hole. It is not a switch but the LED. What's mark as on/off is really the status led.

The instruction in the back of the packaging refers to a Bluetooth key, that's the play button or the center button. Hold that for about 5s to turn it on. This is also the talk and hang up button.

To pair, press the play button and hold it until it alternates between blue and red for paring, this can only be done from the off state.

To turn it off, Press the play button until you see it flash red. Let go of the play button.

To turn it on, press he play button until you see a blue light, let go of the button.

To answer or hang up, press the play button.
1111 comments| 318 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2014
This is the first Bluetooth headset I've owned. It's a no name brand from China so I didn't expect much. The instructions included are fairly useless, but I really had no trouble with the set up. I'm no audiophile so I can't speak to the quality of the sound because I use it when I'm walking for audiobooks, plus I've got a little bit of a tin ear. But it sounds clean and clear to me- no interference at all. When I got it, I was on my way for a walk, so I figured I'd try it out right away- no charging first. It lasted through the whole half hour walk. When I got home I charged it, and within a half hour it completed the charge. (I don't know how long the charge will last, if need be I'll update the review). As the title suggests, it's a great value- you'll pay this much for a regular set of wired headphones (Which I hate like Wile E. Coyote hates the Road Runner). So I'm very happy with the purchase.

BATTERY CHARGE UPDATE- I use these headphones for about 30 minutes every day and the charge lasted about 2 weeks before it needed a recharge. When the battery is low, you'll begin hearing 4 quick beeps every 15 seconds and then after a few minutes, it will shut off. Also, I forgot to mention that I'm a 'big and tall' guy so the back of my neck looks like a package of hot dogs, and I would describe the fit of the headset as snug. It's not too tight but almost, so if you're not a Heavy Chevy like me, they will probably fit perfectly comfortably.
55 comments| 303 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2014
For the money, it's a great deal once you figure out how to pair it properly. I’ll highlight a few items:

1. Pairing - Just like many voiced, directions were very confusing and worthless. It was definitely translated into English so doesn't translate as smoothly in certain details. I ended up going onto YouTube and found that someone posted a video showing how to pair the headphones with an iPhone (warning it's in French but he shows you what to do step-by-step which helps a lot). Once I was able to figure out how to actually pair it with my phone, it was a very quick set-up (I’ll post directions below on how I got it to pair with my phone). I have not tried to pair it with anything else yet.
2. Sound Quality - I was quite surprised with the sound quality in a good way. I agree with what others have stated that the bass could improve. I mainly use it for my runs and utilized Pandora (which doesn't have an equalizer) but am ok living with the sound. Again, given the price I wasn’t expecting high quality sound just something to use for convenience during my runs.
3. Phone function - The phone function works ok and can get a little echo-y. From time to time, I can hear my speech echo softly in the background which can get a little distracting.
4. Fit – I can see where people have issues with the fit. It’s constructed all out of plastic. The portion which curves around your ears is plastic as well and doesn’t adjust (there are rubber ear buds covers though just like any other buds). It can get a little uncomfortable for longer durations of wear. Additionally, there’s no adjustment feature for the band that wraps around the back of your head. It takes a one size fits all approach which really doesn’t work given everyone’s head is shaped and sized differently. For me, the back of head is pretty flat so it fits quite well. I wear a 7¾ men’s sized hat for reference purposes. Not too snug nor too loose. But I can certainly see how the fit can be annoying for those that have a larger or even smaller sized head.
5. Battery – I haven’t tested it’s battery life as I always charge it after my runs. I haven’t had any issues during my workouts which last anywhere from 1-2 hours. It also charges relatively quickly as well. Not sure if it’s because I haven’t used much of its battery during my workouts so not a lot to charge to begin with or if the charging feature really works that quickly.
6. Shipping – My pair shipped from Hong Kong and took about 3 weeks. Others have stated it was a quick shipping and possibly came from another location. But, it did take a while for mine to come in and I started to get impatient.

Overall, I’m very satisfied with the product. Especially, given the money spent I definitely feel it was well worth it and exceeded my expectations (which were low to begin with). There are a lot of things to consider before your purchase it though. Fit will be critical as there’s no adjustment for sizing feature. Also, again, it’s not the best sound quality but gets the job done and given the lower cost you have to set your expectations as such.

Pairing Directions:
There are different versions out there. Some have the buttons on the side while some are located on the back of the band. Additionally, some have blue and red lights while some just have one color light. I bought the green color version of the headset. It contains the buttons on the back of the band (reverse, play/pause & forward). The mini-USB is located on the bottom for charging. Lastly, I only have a red light which is in the tiny hole that’s titled “on/off” (no blue light).

1. Make sure the headset is charged. Mine will have the red light on and will turn off once it’s fully charged.
2. The directions which indicate to press the “Bluetooth” button. There’s no such button. What they mean is hold the “play/pause” button which, on mine, is the middle of the three buttons. You want to hold this down for about 4-5 seconds. The light should come one and blink rapidly during that time. Mine is just a red light but directions state blue and red would interchange so this may be true for other versions. If you have one of the ear buds in your ear, it will also make a “bloop” sound.
3. After the 4-5 seconds, the light will slow down and blink about every ½ second. I normally release the button at this point but directions will state to hold for another couple of seconds. I’ve had success both ways whether releasing after the 4-5 seconds or holding for an additional couple seconds. However, once the light starts to slow down it’s here where you want to pull up your Bluetooth to find a device on your phone or whatever device you have (for me it’s an iphone).
4. The light will continue to blink slowly and this is where it activates the pairing function. When you pull up your Bluetooth to search for device it will show up at this point. Mine is labeled LK-85. Connect the Bluetooth to the device. Make sure you have the Bluetooth part open or quickly accessible as the pairing timeframe is relatively short and only lasts for a few seconds. If the headset doesn't find something to pair with, the light will turn off and you have to start all over again. So, if you don't open your Bluetooth fast enough and find the device, you have to start all over again.
5. Once your device shows connected to LK-85 (or whatever the headset is titled), the light will stop blinking on the headset, it should be paired and ready to go.
6. Make sure that the sound it connected to the headset. When I’m in Pandora, there’s a small icon next to the volume bar at the bottom. When I click it, it’ll show which devices I want the sound to project from: iPhone or LK-85. There will be a check mark next the device that’s selected.

Hope this helps.
55 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2014
Overall, I am very impressed with the quality of this product, especially given the fact that I only paid $20. The sound quality is as good as $50+ bluetooth headphones that I have. The battery life, while not great, is certainly acceptable. The headset is also surprisingly light, and it is quite comfortable to wear. I have a pretty big head (I have trouble finding hats that fit), and the headset is snug without being annoying.

My only concerns are: the documentation was confusing. It tells you to press the "bluetooth button" to connect, but there is no "bluetooth button". It really means the play/pause button. I wish I could find a non-ear canal version, but that's a personal preference more than an issue with the device itself.

All in all, I haven't found a better bluetooth headset for the price.
on April 21, 2014
Shipping was much faster than advertised. I got mine in a little over a week.

I ordered these Earphones to replace a set of Motorola Rokr Bluetooth headphones for which I paid $100 about 5 years ago; I am thrilled with them for the price. They perform *almost* as well. I bought them primarily to listen to audio books, but even listening to music, they are pretty good. Except for the very low end of the bass (these tend to not push through much below 80 Hz and little below 50 Hz) they are every bit comparable to most other BT earphones I have owned. For audio books, or other spoken word, I find these truly excellent.

Mine did not fit well right out of the box, as they seemed to be stretched too wide by the packaging. After sitting out between uses for a week or so, they seem to have adjusted to fit better, or I have just gotten used to them. They still fit somewhat loosely after several weeks of use, but I have not tried to shrink them as I use them in situations where I want to monitor what is going on around me when I wear them. They are capable of volume that exceeds the surroundings, but I haven't used them in that manner... maybe I'm getting old... (or not.)

These are actually lighter than other BT headphones I have owned and seem to stay put on the ears better because of it. The casing or shell does seem to be as "rugged-ized" or "water-proofed" as several other pairs I have owned or tried out. This has not been an issue for me as I tend not to pour sweat over them or wear them into a boxing ring.

I have been able to get at least 4 hours of continuous use out of them before re-charging but have not run them "dead" yet. I'm not sure what their maximum battery life actually is.

If you're an audiophile looking for a set of headphones that will replace your Bose or Beats, these will probably disappoint you. If you are looking for a set of *reasonably* performing wireless headphones for a *reasonable* price... these will probably make you happy.
on May 2, 2014
These are great bluetooth headphones for the money! I have bought 4 of these iwoo headsets and all have worked great. I run with these paired to my iphone and have never had any problems. To address other reviews, there is a volume control on the headphones. Simply HOLD the right or left button to adjust the volume. The headset has its own volume control seperate from your device (i.e. for highest volume set device volume at max, then set headset volume to max by HOLDING the left button when wearing them). These buttons also double as next/last song. The battery life is decent. Usually about 6 hours for me at moderate volume. The new ones (the ones they are selling now) allows the device, like my iphone, to display the amount of charge the battery has left. Also works with my macbook pro. (can sync both at same time!)
on May 17, 2014
This is my second purchase of this product. Almost equal in sound to my $100 + Qak Thump headphones. Same concept , better fit, MUCH lower price. I recommend these Highly. I'm an ex-DJ , music nut and long distance ... Can't go wrong! Have tried three other brands/options of these type of competing wireless headphone, Nothing comes close. You won't be disappointed. Construction and durability seem good now, won't last forever but what does? They are $13 who cares, ...

And people are right very little instructions come with, but easy to operate:

Bluetooth - turn on Bluetooth on "device" you want to pair with and put in "pair mode". Then push middle button on headphones and hold it down until light on inside back flashes between blue & red (this is pair mode) now scan for Bluetooth on your device it should find headphones (my headphones show up as LK-S9). You should now be paired.

Center Button: Push and hold to turn on Pair Mode, Push and let go to turn On/Off
Right and left buttons have dual purpose.
Right Button: Push and hold it down lowers volume , Push it and let go advances to next song.
Left Button: Push and hold it down raises volume , Push it and let go advances to previous song.
on March 27, 2014
When I received my product it worked great when I used it for the first time. It paired easily with my phone and sound quality was good. Only thing was the headset wouldn't answer my call. My phone would continue to ring while the headset was paired. So I contacted the seller, he have me some suggestions, after those didn't work he issued me a full refund. Response time was super fast and I got my refund within a day. I wouldn't order the headset again but I would buy from this seller again.
0Comment| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2014
I've been using this for weeks and the battery life goes from 6 am to 8 pm with music playing all day sound quality is great i can hear my music over my strait pippled 1800 cc bike. Half the time I'm wearing them I forget I have them till they vibrate my neck when I get a call.
on June 14, 2014
2 week review... no issues with product quality so far. I have a big head, so it stays in place quite well for me when running.

Easily connected to my iPhone 5S, and even shows the battery level on the iPhone - never seen that before!

Sound quality is better than expected (for the price) and definitely does NOT sound like a tin can. When I'm running and get sweaty, sometimes the buds don't stay "fully" in my ears so the bass isn't as deep (unless I push them back into my ear), but it's still much better than dealing with wired headphones.

The range is acceptable... when the battery is charged. I noticed that when the battery started depleting I got more "skips" in the connection. That said, I was running with the phone in my pocket. When I put my phone in my armband I don't have any issues at all.

I just ordered some for friends and family. And if mine wears out within a year... I'll just buy another one, and still be ahead $$ compared to the prices of other headsets!