5.0 out of 5 stars Unusually Cool-Sounding Worship Music
Published on May 1, 2008 by John Boruff

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best but it's OK.
iWorship 24/7 CD - it's OK but not one of my better choices. I bought it for one song and should have just purchased the MP3 download. It has some good selections on it but it wasn't worth it for me.
Published on August 26, 2008 by M. Tuttle

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusually Cool-Sounding Worship Music, May 1, 2008
This review is from: Iworship 24/7 (Audio CD)
This is not the average worship music compilation. Again, it introduces an array of new worship songs, perhaps come straight from Heaven. There is a "cool air" of Holy Ghost Majesty on this album. I believe several of the songs on this album are marking a new wave of worship music style. Rather than the Old Wave of 90's Soft Rock worship with songs such as "I Could Sing of Your Love Forever", there is a definite New Wave shift of modern Alternative Rock worship demonstrated on this album (e.g., "Revelation Song", "Everlasting God", "Say So", and the ethereal song "More and More").

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Worship Music, October 2, 2008
This review is from: Iworship 24/7 (Audio CD)
This is just an incredible worship album. Hillsongs... Michael W. Smith... Lincoln Brewster... This is my choice album when I want to just chase after God. Worth every penny! It really will change you from the inside out if you let it!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best but it's OK., August 26, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 5, 2012
This review is from: Iworship 24/7 (Audio CD)
This is an awesome collection of really good praise and worship songs!!!! We love it and play it quite a bit! We also ordered the 24:7 worship piano songbook to go with it! Both have been great purchases!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Compilation, November 24, 2007
This review is from: Iworship 24/7 (Audio CD)
Nice list of new songs. I am a worship leader and this album helps me get new ideas what to play.

4.0 out of 5 stars worship 24/7, April 9, 2010
This review is from: Iworship 24/7 (Audio CD)
i really like this cd. the cd is in good shape. i received it a short amount of time.

Iworship 24/7
Iworship 24/7 by Iworship 24 (Audio CD - 2007)