5.0 out of 5 stars Love It
I bought this a few weeks ago. My hair is dry, frizzy, wiry, and wavy and this Flat Iron along with S Factor Heat Protector has made my hair smooth and straight. Life changing!
Published 10 months ago by Jill J. Ritchie

1.0 out of 5 stars IF I could give it NO stars I would! - USE CAUTION-
My daughter wanted a new flat iron for Christmas. I told her to pick one out and I would get it for her. She had heard really good things about Izunami and this is the one she wanted. The first few days it worked great. It went through her hair like butter. About a week after getting it, it melted while she was doing her hair. She had to get about 4 inches of her hair cut...
Published 6 months ago by Rere9

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, September 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best investment EVER!!, September 16, 2013
This review is from: Izunami Flat Iron Ktx450 (Misc.)
I have very curly/frizzy hair. Throughout the years I have used a variety of flat irons and products. But every time I walk out the door (I live in Hawaii, so my hair experiences 90-100% humidity every day) my hair begins to kink up!! I was introduced to Izunami by my hair stylist and absolutely love it!! The time it takes to straighten my hair has been cut in half because I don't need to go over the same part 6 times. Humidity has no effect on my hair YAY!! Of course if my hair gets wet then the curly Q's start to peek out. But in all this is a fantastic product. I have never needed to put the temperature above 360° and that is perfect for my hair but everyone is different

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flat Iron, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Izunami Flat Iron Ktx450 (Misc.)
I love this flat iron! It heats up fast and leaves my hair shiny. This is my first time using this brand, it was recommended by my hairstylist.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!, August 25, 2013
This review is from: Izunami Flat Iron Ktx450 (Misc.)
It's great at straightening you hair. I just wish it wasn't as expensive! When I flatiron my hair, I look as if I just came from the salon. It doesn't take a long take to do your hair if you're in a rush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's Flat Iron, June 16, 2013
This review is from: Izunami Flat Iron Ktx450 (Misc.)
Purchased for my preteen, its build and quality rivals the $340.00 version she has from Sefora, may be even better. Gets hot very very quickly and is very sturdy. Never has a problem, she's been using it for about 4 months, would buy it again if needed...hopefully it lasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Izunami Flat Iron Ktx450, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Izunami Flat Iron Ktx450 (Misc.)
Very satisfied with the product. I read the reviews first before buying. It did not disappoint. Glides through your hair like there's built in oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, March 16, 2013
This review is from: Izunami Flat Iron Ktx450 (Misc.)
I haven't had this long, so I'll be sure to update in one month. I really think titanium is the way to go. This thing heats up so freaking fast. It does not snag on hair at all. I also found that a lower heat setting than I'm used to works on this, which is great because that means less damage.

It doesn't have that cheap feeling when you hold it either.

I want to say that the instruction guide states that warranties are not given for unauthorized sellers, including amazon; so there actually isn't a 1 year warranty. Something to take note of.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Izunami Review, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Izunami Flat Iron Ktx450 (Misc.)
This is a great flat iron. I think the titanium iron is better than the ceramic. My hair looks like I had my stylist straighten it. I am black with natural medium textured hair. Using this iron, my hair doesn't revert as easily when its straighten. This Izunami iron is a much better iron than the Chi and Babyliss. The only downfall is that the manufacture may not honor the warranty because the purchase was not made with an authorized dealer.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY the iron I have been waiting for!!, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Izunami Flat Iron Ktx450 (Misc.)
I've used a lot of flat irons over the years. My best, up until now, was an Izunami I purchased in early 2011, to replace a Chi I burned out. That izunami lasted me two good years until it was sadly stolen from a hotel room. :(

Since that fateful day in February, I have been hunting a new flat iron. I did not order a replacement Izunami because of too many reports of fakes, defectives, etc. I tried a T3 (which arrived in two pieces with wires exposed), a Chi (which barely got hot enough to straighten) and a Babyliss (which got hotter than the Chi but constantly pulled my hair and left me with a million broken ends.)

Randomly, I happen upon the KTX450. It has great reviews, and I give it a whirl based on my prior amazing Izunami experience.

A-MAZ-ING. One pass to totally straight hair. Even on thick, curly hair like mine. It did not lose heat while I was straightening, at least not to any noticeable degree, nor did I have to stop straightening to let it heat back up, like I did with the Babyliss. I have hair to my mid-back and I was done in 5 minutes flat. Possibly less. My hair is smooth, shiny, and perfection. No hair pulls, snags, or breaks -- I was so excited, I went online and immediately ordered a second one to keep at my boyfriends.

For reference, I ordered from Beauty Fulfillment, which is fulfilled by Amazon - and I received what I believe to be an authentic product. That being said, my warranty will not be upheld as I purchased through Amazon(it is expressly written in the warranty that you cannot purchased through amazon) , but my prior experience with the brand makes me feel ok about that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Izunami Flat Iron Ktx450 (Misc.)
It's nice that you can control the level of heat and it heats up extremely fast. Applies heat evenly to hair. Recommended by my beautician and worth every penny. Better than any other flat iron I've ever used.

Izunami Flat Iron Ktx450