Customer Discussions > Hot Pursuit: A Novel forum

Izzy and Eden

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 30, 2009 3:24:32 PM PDT
Did this book mention what happened with them?

Posted on Jul 30, 2009 7:16:32 PM PDT
Leigh says:
I haven't read it, but from the spoilers I have read. Eden is in Germany and wanting a divorce. Izzy flies to Germany twice to try to talk to her, and she refuses.

Posted on Jul 30, 2009 10:39:10 PM PDT
Arch says:
Maybe they will get a divorce and Izzy will get his HEA with another woman.

Divorce talk via Suzanne style, leads to divorce, right?

Sam and Mary Lou divorced.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2009 3:33:14 AM PDT
Leigh says:
Hey Arch,

How are you. . . I doubt that they will get a divorce. I suspect that Eden is Izzy HEA.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2009 5:02:49 AM PDT
Arch says:
Hey Leigh,

I am fine and you?

Izzy and Eden might stay together, since Suzanne created Eden for Izzy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2009 5:41:20 AM PDT
Ashley says:
*** Spoilers ***

Based on what we're told in Hot Pursuit, I'm guessing Eden is Izzy's HEA. Without giving away too many spoilers, I'll just say that there's someone in the book interested in Izzy, but he remains faithful to Eden. One of his reasons is the new person "doesn't get his jokes", which if I remember correctly was one of Brockmann's reasons why she never thought Izzy and Tracy would work.

But who knows, before Dark of Night I would've sworn Deck and Sophia were going to end up together, so it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong.

Posted on Jul 31, 2009 3:39:24 PM PDT
Maybe Suzanne is giving Eden a chance to grow up a little?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2009 3:41:15 PM PDT
Arch says:
Yes, Eden will need to grow up, in order for her relationship with Izzy to work.

Posted on Jul 31, 2009 3:50:35 PM PDT
Izzy is headed back to Germany to see Eden again at end of book. This Maria chick offers him a deal where he could be her husband so that he could take care of their children and she could go on and pursue her political career. Soooo not going to happen.

Posted on Jul 31, 2009 4:12:34 PM PDT
Arch says:
I want Izzy to be happy. He's a good person and he deserve to be happy and if Eden makes him happy, then she's for him. If she's not the woman for him, then Suzanne will have another woman for him.

I wouldn't want to see him as a stay at home dad. Izzy is a seal and he's not going to quit his job to be supported by a woman. At least I don't think so.

Posted on Aug 17, 2009 2:48:01 PM PDT
avril books says:
I can hardly wait for the Izzy and Eden's HEA story. I want them to stay together. Granted Eden is so messed up and Izzy got a lot more than he bargained for. He does seems to really love her unlike the Mary Lou and Sam relationship. But Suz hasn't broken up a married couple( who are the love of each others lives, or might be) in the series yet, so i hope she doesn't start with them. Eden definitely needs to grow up some more and learn to trust Izzy.

Posted on Sep 7, 2009 9:46:22 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 7, 2009 9:50:33 AM PDT
t.m. says:
It's so hard to predict. One of the reasons I love Brockmann is because she continually surprises the reader in ways I haven't encountered in romantic fiction. I would never have predicted Deck and Tracy and even though Brockmann retconned a bit in order to create flesh out their relationship around the office, it was still a very well executed surprised. When Izzy was propositioned in Hot Pursuit, I honestly had no idea what was going to happen. I agree with previous posts that Eden really does need to mature a bit. I mean, she was like barely 18 when the two sorta hooked up, which felt a bit creepy to me at the time.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2009
Latest post:  Sep 7, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hot Pursuit: A Novel
Hot Pursuit: A Novel by Suzanne Brockmann (Hardcover - July 28, 2009)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (68)