Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.50 shipping
J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Peeler
|Price:||$22.50 + $6.13 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Innovative, highly functional straight peeler created by architect and designer, Matteo Thun
- Round handle shape fits the hand perfectly for effortless work
- Made of satin-finished 18/10 stainless steel--seamless transition to handle--shaped like a knife bolster
- Integrated hanging loop fits all racks
- Dishwasher safe
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
You all should get one and the last for 20 years. CR
You will have this product for the rest of your life.
Its more expensive then the rest of the similar products.
But the price justifies the quality. Great!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent peeler. No problems. Bought recently. Does not get clogged up, peels carrots just fine.Published 9 days ago by YCDReviewer
Expensive and totally useless. The handle is too thick, very uncomfortable. Bring the original back please!!!!!!Published 15 days ago by RB
After going crazy with the swivel style peelers, bought this one and I love it! Provides enough control to peel even thick skinned vegetables. Sturdy and easy to clean.Published on December 18, 2013 by Crime In Paris
Henckel peelers are just the best. I could not function in the kitchen without one! It's a great gift item too.Published on July 4, 2013 by Jean R. Ketchel
This is my second purchase. First one broke when I dropped it. I've tried a few different peelers but none of them was sharp like Henckels. Great product,love it!Published on March 23, 2013 by Yvonne James