Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on September 10, 2011
I am so happy to find these shoes because my one ankle is fused and I can no longer wear heels. So it is so hard to find pretty kitten heels that are not old lady shoes!!So I am thrilled to find these cute comfortable shoes!!!! They are perfect for a black attire affair or a wedding with a little black dress.
on October 5, 2011
Wore the shoe to my sons wedding. Very comfotable. True to size.
Great shade of silver. Not too light. Heel perfect.
on July 23, 2011
I bought this shoe to match my rose handbag. The shoes are beautiful, but need a gel insert or something to make them all-day wearable. The heel is perfect for someone who cannot wear 'real' heels and the draped fabric makes the shoe classy.
on September 8, 2011
This is a beautiful shoe, flattering on the foot and very dressy. However, it runs quite large and the strap arouond heel should be shorter. I am ordering it down 1/2 size and still do not know if that will be the right size. May need to go down a whole size.
on June 25, 2012
This is a very beautiful shoe that I purchased through Amazon for a special event.
The only problem was that the slingback strap was too long for my narrow foot and could not be adjusted. (It has an elastic band sewn into the strap.) I had to take it to have the strap shortened so it would fit my foot, so I had the added expense of $15 to have this done.

I e-mailed J. Renee to suggest that the strap be made adjustable.

Sincerely,
Sophia
on January 27, 2013
I was looking for a lower heel shoe to wear to my daughter's summer wedding. When I received this, I was very pleased with the look and fit. The shoe runs true to size. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because the elastic on the back of the shoe is a bit loose. Not so much that it will fall off, but loose nonetheless.

Beautiful shoe
on December 3, 2012
I have the size and it is comfortable. No pain. Easy to put m feet and easy to remove my feet
on October 1, 2011
i took a chance on these shoes being a match to my champagne colored dress, and they are perfect! I was looking for a small heel and they are exactly what I was looking for. Quick delivery too!
on May 24, 2014
I felt like the flower detail would have been little nicer especially for cost it does not look exactly like picture to me its not ugly by far and I received many compliments ....but when I put them on they were like cute orthopedic shoes but with non orthopedic look which was great and was even able to dance in them.
on May 8, 2014
These sandals are absolutely outstanding! The workmanship is excellent. The material is above reproach. I would give these sandals 5 stars and highly recommend them to others.

See 1 answered question