5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING SHOES
I just love these shoes. They are very stylish and a little different from the run of the mill. Although they look a little high they are so easy to walk in and just a great addition to a lovely outfit for a night out, although they would look just as good dressed down.
Published on July 6, 2011 by born to shop

2.0 out of 5 stars DON'T LIKE
THIS STYLE DIDN'T LOOK GOOD TO ME. THE HEEL HAS A FUNNY TWIST WHICH TAKE AWAY FROM THE LOOK.THE FRONT END IS TO POINTED,
Published 20 months ago by annointed

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING SHOES, July 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, October 4, 2013
Shoe is beautiful! I only wish that I had purchased a second pair in the gold-tone as well, but I'm still on the look-out for them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hurts feet!, May 29, 2013
This very pretty sandal is very uncomfortable. I find I must tape up my feet to prevent from further blistering from wearing these shoes. Very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars DON'T LIKE, April 10, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable, February 7, 2013
These shoes look stylish, but they are very uncomfortable. I was not able to wear them at all and had to donate them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Shoe, August 4, 2011
This review is from: J.Renee Women's Loreta Slide Sandal (Apparel)
I purchased these shoes in the black and tan color. They are a nice addition to my shoe collection. I wore them to an event and received many compliments. The heel height is perfect and the style of the heel is interesting enough to be timeless. Also, they make my legs look sexier :-). I'm tempted to purchase them in the tan and gold color.

J.Renee Women's Loreta Slide Sandal