4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit
These sandals are a great fit. But, they run small. I had to order them in a full size larger but the width was perfect. Get ready for the compliments. because they are constant. Where ever I go someone wants to know where did you get those shoes. So be bold, order in all the colors, and the price is reasonable.
Published on May 7, 2012 by Frankly R. Fostr

3.0 out of 5 stars Tad small, but very cute on!
Okay, you get this shoe in the mail and it's VERY gold! Then you put it on and it's like WOW how cute!
I didn't fit my foot. It was a tad small length wise. Could have used the next size up. However, it have a wide food too and it didn't fit all around.
I purchased an 11W and it wasn't wide at all.
I passed it on to my friend and she bought it off my...
Published on July 29, 2011 by Beaverhausen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, May 7, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Tad small, but very cute on!, July 29, 2011
Beaverhausen (Indiana, United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased an 11W and it wasn't wide at all.
I passed it on to my friend and she bought it off my hands immediately!! Super cute!

1.0 out of 5 stars strike 3 J Renee!, May 28, 2012
I think I can safely say this is the LAST time I will be purchasing a J. Renee product. This sandal looked much nicer in the picture than in real life (as with other J. Renee shoes I have purchased). Although it fit well enough, the toe posts were SO unforgiving and uncomfortable that I had to stop wearing them after only a few minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Slippers, November 20, 2013
The shoes were not as narrow as I expected. I took them to our local cobbler and he re-sewed the sides and now they fit beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dressy and very attractive sandal, September 27, 2012
J. Hare (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This is a very attractive sandal that can be worn with any outfit to dress up or down. I have received many compliments on the unique design. I would recommend purchasing a half size larger as it's a bit snug at the thong part, otherwise I find it to be comfortable.

J.Renee Women's Teena Flip Flop