5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful AND Comfortable
Very satisfied with these shoes. They are beautiful, they fit my long, narrow feet (10AA) perfectly and they are comfortable. The style and material of the shoe are so attractive. I know I will enjoy wearing them for a long time.
Published on September 26, 2012 by Alabama

2.0 out of 5 stars hard to walk in
Published on September 12, 2011 by bunyun

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful AND Comfortable, September 26, 2012
This review is from: J.Renee Women's Yolanda Ankle-Strap Sandal (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, August 7, 2012
Love these shoes, really comfortable, the suede type material on the insole helps in this summer heat with feet sweating. The heels are not to high and just look great on my feet.

2.0 out of 5 stars hard to walk in, September 12, 2011
This review is from: J.Renee Women's Yolanda Ankle-Strap Sandal (Apparel)
These are very beautiful - soft and furry and o so pretty but they are not comfortable. The arch is very high and the heel feels wobbly the way the faux wood heel is designed. The silver metal rings on top of foot rub a little also. They are so pretty to look at but they are definitely not very comfortable and are not the most flattering to the top of your feet - make them look wide. They run fairly true to size or just slightly small but not a full 1/2 size or anything - the foot bed is narrow though - and even though you have plenty of room up top, the narrow foot bed along with the narrow heel point may contribute to what makes it feel wobbly when walking....just a bit. I wear a 7 and have fairly narrow feet - usually shoes are way too wide for me - the 7 fits but just a little oddly :-) You will definitely need to add padding or the ball of your foot will hurt a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased al 3, July 26, 2011
I fell in love with this shoe that I purchased all 3 colours: ornage, blue and black. They are very stylish, perfect heel height and really comfortable. I wore them walking the streets of New York city and not once did my feet hurt. The backing is made with suede, therefore the material itself is soft on the skin. No blisters. The sizing does ran a bit on the bigger side. I ordered one pair in the 6 1/2 and its a bit bigger then the 6 that I had ordered in the other two pairs. Th 6 fits perfect. The colours are vibrant and they go nice with a summer dress or even a pair of jeans inwhich I have worn on both occassions. Great seller. The shoes came within 3 days of ordering and the packaging was great as well. No damages. will purchase once again from the seller.