5.0 out of 5 stars Great cardigan
I love the length of this cardigan. I was a little worried it might of been longer than I expected but it was perfect. And I also love how it's not to thick or not to thin. I recommend going one size up to be on the safe side!
Published 7 months ago by Glenn

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the material.
Love the material but runs REALLY small. Ordered it a size bigger so it would fit cozy buy it is tight in the arms and the chest. Very disappointed.
Published 9 months ago by Michalle Vargas

1.0 out of 5 stars Check Your fabric makers, March 29, 2014
An XL I the US means...XL. This was too small. Very hurt. Very. Very Very Very Very Hurt Will not purchase again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the material., March 25, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, Can't wear it, May 13, 2014
Dawn Kopp "M" (Sanibel, FL USA) - See all my reviews
The fabric is just lovely and so soft, though. Since I'm trying to loose weight and don't want the hassel of a return I'm keeping it in hopes it will fit in the future, but if you want it to fit order at least one size larger than usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cardigan, May 8, 2014
This review is from: J.TOMSON PLUS Womens Long Sleeve Long Cardigan Plus Size (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars At best it was an XL, September 2, 2014
This showed as a 3X. At best it was an XL. This stated they ran small but this is beyond small.