5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Published 18 months ago by Tiffany

1.0 out of 5 stars Blazer Size Runs Very Small
Published 18 months ago by Felicia

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, August 30, 2013
I ordered this and I am pretty busty and it fit perfect. If you click on my name you can see what I wore it with. It is very comfortable and has some stretch to it for adjusted comfort and it isnt firm like some blazers that are uncomfortable. It can be very dressy or very casual. I will be ordering in multiple colors for work. I ordered a large. 5'4" firm 170lbs 38DD cup. Fit perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it great basic, September 16, 2013
Only suggestion read read read! When buying this item it can go horrible array but to safe yourself the heartache make sure you read about each image because they are saling 3 different jackets under the umbrella of one. I selected the coat that only says Khaki (9XIS Womens Tailored Boyfriend Blazer) I got in Large and love it I had to remove the shoulder pads because I looked like I could wrestle but other than that a great staple for my closet! I love the interior lining its super cute when you roll the sleves. Got look shoppers and happy hunting!

1.0 out of 5 stars Blazer Size Runs Very Small, August 15, 2013
Felicia (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: J.TOMSON Womens Tailored Boyfriend Blazer (Apparel)
I'll rate this item 2 stars, with the fact that I really like these blazers style and color. I wear a size M/L or 8/10 in clothing. I ordered (4) 9XIS blazers and a shirt. Their size chart shows size MED 8/10, which I realized is actually a China size clothing/US size chart. The size chart isn't formatted for American/European women sizes. My Blazers and shirt unfortunately were extremely small when I tried them on. I couldn't move my arms, the sleeves were so tight. I contacted Seller via email with questions regarding their sizing chart yesterday, no response as of yet. Although I really like the Blazers and the colors, the Seller hasn't replied to my email. As a consumer I expect the same correspondence from this "Seller" as with any other Merchant I purchase from. The shipping and returns is an expense from my pockets, not there's. If seller doesn't contact me, I simply won't do any other business with this Seller. Not good business.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good and Bad, July 18, 2013
Kazure (Jackson, MS) - See all my reviews
I first ordered style ABL02 in gray and was so pleased, I decided to order the ABL01 in black. Too bad. The first style came just as expected and just like the picture. The second blazer was nothing like the photo - it didn't have a white button, it didn't have white lining, which is what makes the cuffed sleeves cute when rolled. And the cut was not very tailored - kind of boxy. I ordered a large in both, and the ABL01 fit nice and slim, but the ABL02 was way too big. I know the sizing says it's a slightly more generous cut, but this was way larger than the sizing inferred.

I am returning and will rate the seller according to how they handle the return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., July 1, 2013
Ordered this for my daughter to wear to work. Great cut.
Very stylish. Excellent fit.Comfortable fabric. Easy care.
She was delighted!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as advertised, August 4, 2013
The jacket runs bigger and the quality of the material is really poor. It doesn't fit well, but loose as it was already worn out.

2.0 out of 5 stars big, August 15, 2013
I chose a 3 star rating because the jacket didn't really meet my expectations. I was looking forward to a cute blazer that is boyfriend cut. Instead, I received this overly baggy but tight in the armpits jacket, I don't think I will ever wear it. I need to look into returns.

The Jacket doesn't roll up like the picture shows it. I tried and was left with a mess.

If you are looking for a decent blazer, please look elsewhere or else you may be disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected., August 19, 2013
This blazer feels much more cheap and papery than I expected, especially after I bought a mustard-colored one (not the same cut of blazer I think) that I just absolutely love and fits wonderfully. This one runs just a tad small. It fits the shoulders and the arm length just fine, the length of the blazer itself is fine, I just can't quite get it buttoned. But no matter. I won't be wearing this one to an interview or anything, but paired with a t-shirt or tank top and a pair of jeans makes this a nice casual-wear blazer and I won't have to worry about buttoning it anyway. Won't be purchasing this exact cut again, but I'm not planning on returning this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars so happy i got this! will be ordering more for sure, July 11, 2013
I needed something that looked professional yet that I could also wear out. I really liked these because of the cut, a lot of other blazers I've looked at just had too much going on. I love the price of this, it seems like good quality (though I will go as looong as possible without washing/dry-cleaning just because it scares me!) and fits very well. I ordered a medium and am usually a size 6-8 dress. I don't know why I didn't assume this but just so you know, the sleeves are longer than shown! they're just rolled up, so yes, I will be rolling them because I really like the stripes showing as in the picture....but I may wear them down too just to change things up. very good product, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pop, September 17, 2013
Perfect to add a little color to the wardrobe. It mixes and matches with office and jeans. If you are going to layer a lot under though do get a size bigger as it is tailored.

J.TOMSON Womens Tailored Boyfriend Blazer