- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$60.00 (67%)|
Size: 1x2 | Color: Regular Size
Would you like to give feedback on images?
J-Tech Digital (registered US trademark) proudly provides this latest generation HDMI 1x2 splitter, V1.3 Certified with newest Chips & more robust & exclusive Firmware.
Best HDMI splitter on the market.
- One HDMI signal in and two HDMI signals out. This is true HDMI 1.3 Certified HDMI Splitter; V1.3 signal in, V1.3 signal out. This is not a splitter that is "support/compatible/compliant" to HDMI 1.3.
- This is the best HDMI 1x2 on the market offered at this incredible price from J-Tech Digital based on the specifications and the only HDMI 1x2 Splitter with headroom up to 10.2Gbps.
- The two outputs are independent; it works even when only one display is working.
-Support 3D video (To get 3D, all units connected to the splitter outputs must support 3D)
- Support video color format: deep color to 36bit;
- Support: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD;
- Support XvYCc, if your enjoy deep color video, your source and display also need to support it;
- Support Blue-Ray/HD-DVD player for 24fs film format;
- Support CEC;
- Support input cable distance up to 50 ft HDMI AWG26
- Support output cable distance up to 80 ft HDMI AWG26
- Support HDMI signal retiming, no loss of quality
Free lifetime technical support from the manufacture and free 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from J-Tech Digital.
|2 Ports HDMI 1x2 Powered||4 Ports HDMI 1x4 Powered||8 Ports HDMI 1x8 Powered||2 Ports HDMI 1x2 Powered 4K||4 Ports HDMI 1x4 Powered 4K||4 Ports HDMI 1x4 Powered Programmable|
|Support 3D 1080p||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Support 4K Ultra HD 3D||✓||✓|
|Optical Audio Output||✓|
Worked great for splitting computer to two TV's. Had issues before with just getting one to work but the power seems to a lot.Published 19 hours ago by Tom
Looks a little different than the picture, but it's simple enough. The power and input is on one side of the metal box, and the 2 outputs are on the other side. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Anthony Nestor
HDMI splitters seem to be tricky technology as there are a lot of negative reviews out there for a host of different types and manufacturers. Read morePublished 1 day ago by The Tech Guy
Working well so far, solid construction, seems too handle hdcp handshake wellPublished 1 day ago by Don in Oakville
Bought it to display the same image on two identical 65" Sharp TVs. It drops the connection randomly causing the TVs to display the SHARP logo for 10-15 seconds. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Waves
I ended up returning this because it wasn't what i was looking for.
my needs were different than i anticipated....but the product was very good. Read more
I've only used it for a few days, but usage was constant and the mini-splitter was a solid performer. Read morePublished 3 days ago by L Atwood
This item works great in our combination kitchen living room tv sets. It is easy to hook up and delivers a good clear picture without any power degradation in the video audio... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Bob