4.0 out of 5 stars Funky Fashion
I was so happy when I received this in the mail. It was just as pictured and it makes a bold statement. I've had many compliments. The chain is a little rough and gets caught on some fabric, but overall this is a great necklace.
Published 10 months ago by Heather L. Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars cute
I bought this necklace and i love the scull, yet the chain is a little shorter than expected, and the chain is really uncomfortable and gets caught in my hair and my shirt often. i ended up lust changing the chain the a different one. its a good purchase for the small amount that it is, yet be prepared to by a new chain for it.
Published 7 months ago by Miranda Marques

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky Fashion, August 20, 2013
This review is from: JA305 Large Skull Head Necklace, Skull Bone Skeleton Necklace, 3" Inches 7.5cm (Jewelry)

4.0 out of 5 stars CUTE....., October 16, 2013
I just received this in the mail. It's not as big as I hoped for, but it will do for an 11 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 29, 2013
Although it took a long time to get b/c it came from overseas, it was worth the wait! So stylish. Not heavy-very light around neck. Tons of compliments first time I wore it. Very inexpensive, too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Totally awesome!!", August 4, 2013
Purchased this for my teenage daughter, and she shrieked in delight when it arrived. it is gold. Had no problems with the loop at connects it to the necklace. She wears it often. And paid very little for such a great little trinket.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, December 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars skull head necklace, November 30, 2013
I bought two of these. one for me. the other for my daughter. we both love them. the detail is crazy. so pretty. they look so nice on. and they look like they are more expensive

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Necklace, November 30, 2013
The skull is flippin huge! The chain is a big longer than I would have l liked. But for the price, I would have been foolish not to buy it! It suits me very well. =)

4.0 out of 5 stars <3 Cute, November 23, 2013
For those who are interested in this necklace, get it:). I love mine. As said in reviews before, DO NOT WEAR with shirts with lace material. Also the chain doesn't not detach, so be aware of not tugging on the chain. This necklace is so cute. Hangs just right:).

4.0 out of 5 stars Way more bronze than the pic, January 24, 2014
Pic makes it look silvery/gunmetal... nope. Expect a bronze finish. Cute piece, sufficiently large. Chain is not adjustable, no clasp on mine.

Arrived in 3 weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! It is fun and the price is right!, December 9, 2013
Love it! It is fun and the price is right! I change the chain out depending on what I am wearing. Looks great as a choker or on the end of a long chain and everything in between! I bought a silver one too!

Rate and Discover Movies