4.0 out of 5 stars JAG Season Seven sails through change
Published on August 16, 2008 by Josef E. Silvia

2.0 out of 5 stars bad picture quality
Today I got the seventh season of JAG. Unfortunately, I had to realize that the picture quality is very bad - there is lots of artifacting (I think the bitrate of the encoding is way too low - there are now 5 episodes per disc).
Published on December 10, 2008 by MagnumFan

4.0 out of 5 stars JAG Season Seven sails through change, August 16, 2008
This review is from: JAG: Judge Advocate General- Season 7 (DVD)
This season premeired on September 25, 2001, a time when this country needed great entertainment; and this season doesn't dissapoint. It begins with Harm lost at sea on a tiny raft and ends with Bud in critical condition. Commander Sturgis Turner comes to JAG, and Mic Brumby says goodbye to Mac. P.O. Jennifer Coates aslo makes her first appearance. The acting is great, story-lines good, and the tension between Harm and Mac continues......

Here is a list of these exciting, 24 episodes:

13. Code of Conduct
14. Odd Man Out
15. Head to Toe
16. The Mission (1)
17. Exculpatory Evidence (2)
18. Hero Worship
19. First Casualty
20. Port Chicago
21. Tribunal
22. Defending His Honor
23. In Country (1)
24. Enemy Below (2)

Get ready for more fun, action, and adventure in this 7th season of JAG.

2.0 out of 5 stars bad picture quality, December 10, 2008
This review is from: JAG: Judge Advocate General- Season 7 (DVD)
If you watch the series on an hdtv-projector you can see lots of noise around edges. This was not the case with the dvd releases of previous seasons. This is very disappointing. The series itself is wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, August 15, 2008
This review is from: JAG: Judge Advocate General- Season 7 (DVD)
I never used to watch TV in the morning until I happened to see JAG and have been a faithful "watcher" since. Unfortunately because of my work I have missed a lot of episodes. I have 1 to 5 series but I wish they would release all of them so I can have them all- in one package. I think it is the best put together drama- the cast is excellent and they all seem to be perfect for their roles, all attuned to each other. Altho my main hero is David Elliott, everyone is integral to the quality of each episode, superbly written and acted. I have not seen a more handsome and well put together man in years. Inspite of the fact that I was never in the military, I feel that it is very accurate in its depiction of the conditions in the real JAG. It is a drama that takes itself seriously- and rightly so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurry Please!, August 9, 2008
This review is from: JAG: Judge Advocate General- Season 7 (DVD)
I am anxious to order seasons 7-10 and wish that production could be speeded up on these DVD sets. JAG has been an inspiration to me and has fostered a great deal of patriotism. Please rush the production schedule as much as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best t.v. series ever!, November 3, 2008
Anthony N. (Canton, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JAG: Judge Advocate General- Season 7 (DVD)
You won't be disappointed with this season. If you haven't seen the previous series...WATCH THEM! You'll be addicted immediately.
Very well made and all the actors are top notch.
I was in the Navy and know for a fact that they had a Navy liason working with the shows cast/crew for authentication.
Buy all the seasons. Worth every penney!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still great, December 14, 2008
Kent K. Balmer (Elkhart, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JAG: Judge Advocate General- Season 7 (DVD)
Fun to watch, particularly for veterans. Love to see the conflicts between what the names and hull numbers of ships they say they're visiting showing on the ball caps (how often did you wear a ball cap underway - and notice no one ever wears a name tag) and the actual hull numbers and photos of the ships they use. (Example: "CORAL SEA" shown as a supercarrier - the calling an aircraft carrier the Seahawk - there are plenty of good names of current and former carriers they can use. They did it with CV43 and it was long gone before MIDWAY CV41). Hey, at least the gals can sigh over
Elliott and we guys can wooow over Bell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still RIght On Course, December 12, 2008
This review is from: JAG: Judge Advocate General- Season 7 (DVD)
The writing for this excellent series shows no sign of losing its way as often happens with formulaic serials of thin plot. JAG maintains a steady fix on quality storytelling. The character development is rich and new characters introduced into this season are compelling and not merely outwardly attractive. JAG's line-up are believable and endearing. What I like about this show is how basically decent and ennobling the characters are. You feel better not worse for having spent time with them. The series touches on issues of prejudice, the use of torture in interrogating suspected terrorists, all without pandering to our baser instincts while acknowledging they are there. I have found nothing that disappoints in this 7th season and I'm certain that anyone who is a fan doesn't need this review to buy the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a good show., December 14, 2008
This review is from: JAG: Judge Advocate General- Season 7 (DVD)
This show was always my familys favorite. Every show was a good one and the characters were well defined. I have the first 7 seasons of JAG on DVD and look forward to the rest. It is excellent entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars JAG, November 11, 2008
Jean (Prescott, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JAG: Judge Advocate General- Season 7 (DVD)
JAG was one of the best shows on TV and I still miss seeing it after 3 years. It was a good tribute to our service men and women and showed them as normal human beings doing a difficult job that put their life on the line. It also had its humorous moments in addition to the drama. I have all 7 seasons released so far and love watching the shows again. For some reason a person never tires of watching them over and over again. Not many shows have that kind of appeal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like waiting for Christmas to show up......., October 7, 2008
Sparky "Water Dog" (East Central Illinois) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JAG: Judge Advocate General- Season 7 (DVD)
I'm preordered for season 7. It's really funny how these shows that we love so much and collect all start out by getting thrown out of the line up after a few episodes, just to find us all begging for their return. I am very frugal about what I collect as far as DVD's go. Jag is the ONLY TV series that I've collected so far. I don't hesitate to buy the next season as soon as it comes out. And now I'm pre - ordering ! I'm hooked. I loved the show when it was on TV, and now I'll have all of the season's whenever they get them finished. I know I'll be watching these DVD's as long as my DVD player works and I can see and hear - LOL.

JAG: Judge Advocate General- Season 7
JAG: Judge Advocate General- Season 7 by Jerry London (DVD - 2008)
$39.98 $15.12